oh, and PRVT means PaRana Vale Tudo.. the name of the team

32067523e0ac39ad36c710b3e1d87114.png
2671d89e85477e25b60f6b16f1f02ab5.png
e87199f23bd1028c32368f74aa97dd2e.png
ef17e77bf3b65ba3b3e8ee7b6332dbf1.png
59e88f706db323efadb750f0c7287aa7.png
muza-vasco-sofre-derrota-306x280.jpg

Would smash, great body

Sijara Eubanks should be fighting Valentina for the title shot.
She did good on the show, had that highlight reel headkick, then beat Roxanne.
Give Valentina someone that could usher her into the TS that makes sense.

God that's some ugly striking

No kidding. I found a few more of her fights and man, she needs a couple years in Invicta to get herself sorted out.
Probably the best way to describe her is "Justine Kish, with even less technique", it's literally worse than Bethe Correia level.
Valentina will have a field day against this woman.

No kidding. I found a few more of her fights and man, she needs a couple years in Invicta to get herself sorted out.
Probably the best way to describe her is "Justine Kish, with even less technique", it's literally worse than Bethe Correia level.
Valentina will have a field day against this woman.

She clearly has power, and she could probably overwhelm a lot of the girls in the division with sheer volume and attacking offence. We saw that with Dern last night, he striking was shocking but she made up for it in sheer volume

But, thats not going to work against a counter-striker like Valentina. She will just dodge the big overhands and pick her apart and coast to a 30-27 victory

WMMA is full Lost Battalion, after Cyborg vs. Holm the last bit of juice will have been sucked dry and they'll be feeding us PVZ vs. Jessica Eye match-ups for the forseeable future.
winner of this fight x Amanda Nunes one day will be a very good fight too

Mara borella, the girl who ran through faria like nothing, is also fighting soon.

Her opponent is Katlyn chookagian.

125lbs will be fun.

yup, the winner of Borella v Chookagian will be in the mix as well for a title shot. The winner there, the winner of Davis/Carmouche, then you factor in 125 fighters coming from other orgs, likely Maia the invicta champ, legacy champ Andrea Lee, theres no shortage of viable contenders all of whom will have fought at 125. Then add in youve got Lauren Murphy who catapulted herself up the rankings after being Honchak. And all of this is ingnoring Sijara Eubanks who should have been fighting for the belt

Valentina cant just walk into a division shes never fought in and get gifted a title shot (especially considering her UFC record)

shes probably looking at 2 fights.. a win over Cachoeira, and then a #1 contender match against whichever of Davis/Carmouche/Chookagian/Borella doesnt get the first title shot

For me the matchups/title shots will be........

winner of Davis / Carmouche gets the first shot

Winner of Borella/Chookagian v winner of Shevchenko/Cacoeria

Sijara Eubanks v Lauren Murphy

If Calderwood is fit by March can see them putting Calderwood against Andrea Lee (They love matching JoJo against hyped prospects) and the winner of that match is immediately in teh title mix, KGB as Legacy champ, Calderwood at 2-0 with wins over Legacy champ and former 115 title contender Letourneau

Of course then we might have Jessica Maia in the UFC.. in which case Maia v KGB, invicta champ v legacy champ as a #1 contender match

theres so many options.. Valentina is just one of them and honestly, shes not that high up on the pecking order

Maybe the Invicta champ, Valentina shouldn't fight for a belt with 3-2 UFC record coming of a loss anyway.

PS: Nicco will be out for a while.

Really don't think so. Winner of Davis-Carmouche, Invicta champ and winner of Borella-Chookagian will be more deserving.
The word 'deserve' doesn't really mean anything in the UFC nowadays, this is the biggest chance they'll ever have at getting PVZ a belt, they aren't going to pass that up.

Hope Valentina loses another split decision and spends the rest of the night with her hands in the air again. <45>

The word 'deserve' doesn't really mean anything in the UFC nowadays, this is the biggest chance they'll ever have at getting PVZ a belt, they aren't going to pass that up.

no chance at all.

she wont get a title shot for beating Jessica Clark.

i don't think so, but nowadays i wouldn't count that as a delusional opinion

People forget about Liz Carmouche.
She should fight against Shevchenko if both win/lose.
They got history.

Back