Valentina Shevchenko faces newcomer Priscila Cachoeira

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
winner of this fight x Amanda Nunes one day will be a very good fight too

It's not that there still won't be "good WMMA fights" as there are still a handful of top-tier female fighters around, it's just that no one except hardcores really give a shit at this point, which means the long-term prognosis for those divisions is dead-in-the-water.

i could be wrong but i think she still fights, 2-0 WFW
oh, and PRVT means PaRana Vale Tudo.. the name of the team

32067523e0ac39ad36c710b3e1d87114.png
2671d89e85477e25b60f6b16f1f02ab5.png
e87199f23bd1028c32368f74aa97dd2e.png
ef17e77bf3b65ba3b3e8ee7b6332dbf1.png
59e88f706db323efadb750f0c7287aa7.png
muza-vasco-sofre-derrota-306x280.jpg

IMG_1438.PNG

<datassdom>
{<tongue}

Cool fight for the prelims

Poirier was ranked #5 when he fought Conor. I think you’re confused.

Lets say for argument's sake he was...that still only makes 4 top 10 opponents in his career. Far from GOAT or P4P best status.

It's not that there still won't be "good WMMA fights" as there are still a handful of top-tier female fighters around, it's just that no one except hardcores really give a shit at this point, which means the long-term prognosis for those divisions is dead-in-the-water.
y'all will give a shit about Nunes x Cyborg, don't lie to yourself bro

This girl is legit apparently. From this video it seems she likes to swang and bang.

I think that last fight shown was with Marta Souza and it was a split decision. Looked like a heck of a fight. Unfortunately, I can't find a video of it. If someone else can, please post the link.

No one?

There's more girls in that division than bantamweight already. Its full

Winner of davis/carmouche probably first up. Theres no valid reason for Valentina just walking into a shot. She's never even fought at 125
She's at least the second best fighter at 135, many think the best, and you think there is no valid reason for her fighting for the title at 125? You don't think Cyborg would be granted a title shot if she dropped to 135 to fight Nunes? Cody to fight DJ? Frankie to fight TJ and on and on?

She's at least the second best fighter at 135, many think the best, and you think there is no valid reason for her fighting for the title at 125? You don't think Cyborg would be granted a title shot if she dropped to 135 to fight Nunes? Cody to fight DJ? Frankie to fight TJ and on and on?

So should Gustaffson get an automatic title shot at 185? Should Lamas get an automatic title shot at 135?

Cyborg is a champion and 135 women is totally devoid of any challengers. 125 male is also totally devoid of any challengers, so yes, they would welcome people dropping down from 135..

125 female is stacked with challengers, so no, someone cant just drop down a division and walk into a title shot. thats a stupid comparison to be honest.

And no, shes not the best fighter at 135, Nunes is by some margin. Anyone who thinks Shev is the best fighter at 135 is an idiot frankly.

Lol dude what are you talking about? Why would Shevchenko fight people of PVZ's caliber and not the best Flyweight has to offer? She fought the best 135 had to offer and she will do the same at 125. It's also pretty obvious she will be next in line to fight the Flyweight champ after she's crowned.
IT'S OBVIOUS BRO

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

You really think that's the only reason Valentina is not fighting for the belt? Lmao
There's at least 5 woman more deserving that actually fought and won at FLW. Delusional fanboy. I could very well see Sijara or Jessy Jess fighting for that belt before Valentina, don't be surprised homie.

You really think that's the only reason Valentina is not fighting for the belt? Lmao
There's at least 5 woman more deserving that actually fought and won at FLW. Delusional fanboy. I could very well see Sijara or Jessy Jess fighting for that belt before Valentina, don't be surprised homie.
>Typical angry butthurt hater calling fans of fighters "delusional fanboys".

<36>

I had you so triggered over comments from a month old thread you never forgot about them and felt the need to bring up a quote from said thread that's pretty much irrelevant considering Montano is having foot surgery.

Campaigning for 2-2 Eubanks and 7-6 Jessy Jess for a title shot over Shevchenko is comical and clearly the result of a personal dislike you have towards Shevchenko rather than you genuinely feeling like they deserve the shot due to having few wins at Flyweight.

The only woman I could see more deserving than Shevchenko to fight for the UFC 125 Title is Invicta FC champ Jennifer Maia so they can unify the titles. Other than that Shevchenko clearly deserves the title shot and majority of the MMA community agrees which is obvious when you look at any MMA Article Comment thread, Twitter thread, Youtube comment section etc.

>Typical angry butthurt hater calling fans of fighters "delusional fanboys".

<36>

I had you so triggered over comments from a month old thread you never forgot about them and felt the need to bring up a quote from said thread that's pretty much irrelevant considering Montano is having foot surgery.

Campaigning for 2-2 Eubanks and 7-6 Jessy Jess for a title shot over Shevchenko is comical and clearly the result of a personal dislike you have towards Shevchenko rather than you genuinely feeling like they deserve the shot due to having few wins at Flyweight.

The only woman I could see more deserving than Shevchenko to fight for the UFC 125 Title is Invicta FC champ Jennifer Maia so they can unify the titles. Other than that Shevchenko clearly deserves the title shot and majority of the MMA community agrees which is obvious when you look at any MMA Article Comment thread, Twitter thread, Youtube comment section etc.
LOL Shevchenko 3-2 at UFC and this guy talking like she has been on a tear <45>
What crazy run she had huh

When Jessy Jess beats PVZ she will be 2-0 and will be active in WFLW, fighting twice in the division before Valentina fought even once, again, don't be surprised if Jess gets the first shot.

And no i wasn't triggered, i just remember of you being delusional at this other thread when i saw your post here, so i wanted to remember you how wrong you were.

LOL Shevchenko 3-2 at UFC and this guy talking like she has been on a tear <45>
What crazy run she had huh
4-1* It's obvious she won the Nunes rematch but was robbed by incompetent judges who favored aggression over effective striking when the rules clearly state effective striking > aggression. Her only real loss in her career was to Nunes the first fight. She's essentially on a 3 fight winning streak against the elite bantamweights.

When Jessy Jess beats PVZ she will be 2-0 and will be active in WFLW, fighting twice in the division before Valentina fought even once, again, don't be surprised if Jess gets the first shot.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jessy Jess got the title shot, this is the WME era where people get title shots over more deserving contenders (too many examples to list).

Valentina Shevchenko is a much more superior fighter, has a much better resume, essentially on a 3 fight win streak a weight class higher, and is a much bigger name compared to Jessy Jess and other Flyweights therefore she deserves the title shot. It isn't rocket science. The only case you can make for Shevchenko not deserving the title shot is the fact she robbed her last fight which makes it look like she's coming off a loss (which hasn't stopped many other fighters from getting title shots).
And no i wasn't triggered, i just remember of you being delusional at this other thread when i saw your post here, so i wanted to remember you how wrong you were.
>Implying that saying one of the greatest women mixed martial artist in the world will get the first title shot in her natural weight class after essentially being on 3 fight winning streak a weight class higher is delusional.

{<huh}

{<jordan}

Last edited:
Hate to be like " Who the Fook"... But really. Why isn't she fighting a contender...

Back