Rumors About Justin buchholz having the worst breath

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I heard from a few guys that trained at team alpha male that Buchholz breath stink like crazy.
Very random but I found that funny. I heard that from 3 different guys. Now that I know that, every time I see his face I'm like "he kinda looks like a guy with a bad breath".

Seems fitting enough, given the amount of shit that comes out of his mouth.

Halitosis..I knew two brothers that both had it, smells like they would chew on dog shit, can fill a car up with the stench it's so bad..

Halitosis..I knew two brothers that both had it, smells like they would chew on dog shit, can fill a car up with the stench it's so bad..
Justin "The Halitosis" Buchholz

lol I don't know who he is but funny if true.

Even though he's a longtime member of Team Alpha Male and the head coach by default, he's quite insignificant. I imagine he is a regular on the TAM podcast/circle jerk sessions and he has been featured frequently on TUF 25. If you want to have an idea of what he is like, I suggest avoiding those podcasts like the plague and instead watching some of the clips of TUF 25 segments on YouTube. It is astonishing to see just how unlikable he is.

Even though he's a longtime member of Team Alpha Male and the head coach by default, he's quite insignificant. I imagine he is a regular on the TAM podcast/circle jerk sessions and he has been featured frequently on TUF 25. If you want to have an idea of what he is like, I suggest avoiding those podcasts like the plague and instead watching some of the clips of TUF 25 segments on YouTube. It is astonishing to see just how unlikable he is.
I think I'll just take your word for it lol.

These guys are all dirt poor and don't have any medical or dental insurance. They all probably have tooth problems and bad breath from not going to the dentist. Being an MMA coach is not a real job lol

No excuse for it.

Gum is inexpensive for those with permanent assmouthitis.

Get your shit together.

No excuse for it.

Gum is inexpensive for those with permanent assmouthitis.

Get your shit together.
He has got his shit together..
Just in the wrong place...

On the last scene of TUF Cody insulted TJs breath.

Maybe that was Codys way of venting about Justins breath.

At least he has something threatening about him. As a fighter, he not much to speak of.

Meh. Who cares.

I think he's a pretty damn good corner man. No idea what he's like as an actual coach or anything though. And that's all I really care about when it comes to Justin Bucholz.

I couldn't give less of a fuck about what his breath smells like.

When TJ faces Cody off, Buchholz blew his breath on the octagon, so Cody would smell dog shit and think it was TJ....
hjAT8T0.gif

He then carefully and judiciously put 5 mint gums in his mouth to try to cover the provenance of that putrid smell.
YZuxS84.gif

Last edited:
I heard from a few guys that trained at team alpha male that Buchholz breath stink like crazy.
Very random but I found that funny. I heard that from 3 different guys. Now that I know that, every time I see his face I'm like "he kinda looks like a guy with a bad breath".
<{MingNope}>

When TJ faces Cody off, Buchholz blew his breath on the octagon, so Cody would smell dog shit and think it was TJ....
hjAT8T0.gif

He then carefully and judiciously put 5 mint gums in his mouth to try to cover the provenance of that putrid smell.
YZuxS84.gif

This shit is pretty hilarious

Literally none of this happened.

Stop making up lies on the internet, you sad fuck.

Back