Rumors About Justin buchholz having the worst breath

Shields is supposed to have some really bad breath. He said it himself, he's always drinking coffee. He must have that school teacher coffee breath lol.

These guys are all dirt poor and don't have any medical or dental insurance. They all probably have tooth problems and bad breath from not going to the dentist. Being an MMA coach is not a real job lol

you realize a prominent gym like TAM those guys probably make bank.

Even though he's a longtime member of Team Alpha Male and the head coach by default, he's quite insignificant. I imagine he is a regular on the TAM podcast/circle jerk sessions and he has been featured frequently on TUF 25. If you want to have an idea of what he is like, I suggest avoiding those podcasts like the plague and instead watching some of the clips of TUF 25 segments on YouTube. It is astonishing to see just how unlikable he is.
How far you are from truth. So funny how people who don't know the man, or involved with the team, try to speak on him and the mindset of the team.. From the couch and behind a keyboard. Odd you sherdoggers are.

He's a fucking dbag who couldn't handle the real fighters in the UFC. Or even regional guys.
You tough keyboard warrior you! You are the kind of person who talks shit online, but follows him on social media, then asks for an autograph and to take a picture with him, when you see him.

So, really a stealth "I know 3 real MMA fighters" brag thread? OK

Any updates on Justin's breath? Maybe we should make this a sticky thread for hourly updates and a prognosis of this allegedly atrocious halitosis that seems to have turned the MMA world upside down.

You tough keyboard warrior you! You are the kind of person who talks shit online, but follows him on social media, then asks for an autograph and to take a picture with him, when you see him.
Yeah that's what I do. I really love him.

I heard from a few guys that trained at team alpha male that Buchholz breath stink like crazy.
Very random but I found that funny. I heard that from 3 different guys. Now that I know that, every time I see his face I'm like "he kinda looks like a guy with a bad breath".

This is clearly an attempt to discredit the GOAT asian fighter in UFC.

Wake up, sheeple!

Well he's getting paid and a high profile coach. He must be doing something right. The rest i dont care.

Cody losing the belt made Justin's breath even more putrid. Team HHHHAaaaaaaaaalfa

Back