Rumour: GTA 6 to be set in Vice City and South America with female protagonist. 2022 release.

Me when I read the 2022 part.

{<doc}

You better do some real life GTA 6 training on bag boxing and 2022 you will be real boss

gotta finish the new red dead up first then go to that ...prolly why its not until 2022

Only south american city should be done is Rìo or Sao Paulo. I say do Mexico city before south america.

whatever it winds up being, it'll be massive in scope and using some serious new hardware.

if they could do Vice City, Mexico and Columbia during the 80's it would be insane.

Female protagonist, and they will turn the strip bar into a gay bar.

Probably I'll pass.

But how can you have sex with prostitutes and then murder them for a full refund if you are a girl?

Will they still get into your car?

2022?

Fuck that

Been playing GTA games since 1999. Don't keep a junkie waiting that long.

It should be noted that the article says a female protagonist will be ONE of the lead characters.

Although I would've preferred a new location entirely, Vice City is the next best thing, and I hope it's set in the '80s again so they can re-capture that mind-blowing atmosphere the PS2 game had. South America will be interesting.

2022 is goddam ridiculous. It'll be nearly a decade after GTAV was released.

I'm down with it.

I usually select the female character to play anyway, if given the choice.

Petey Jenner imo

GTA characters are generally terrible people, so it's highly likely any female protagonist will just anger the feminists even more.

My GTA online character is a woman (sort of) but I'm not sure Anita Sarkeesian would approve.

uI77oS3.jpg

Back