Rush Limbaugh says Trump is "acting like a dictator"

It's just because Limbaugh is so liberal and so eager to criticize the reactionary nonsense of conservatives.

This. Cant see the truth even when its staring him in the face. Rush is so far to the left he cant see straight. Trump is a stellar human being, strongest man to ever lead our country, a winner, and the best ever.

The nepotism is a good point. However, by attacking the press, do you mean anything more than criticizing the press? Because that's not all that bad imo. The media certainly deserves as much criticism as it gets and from all quarters.

Didn't Trump put an end to press briefings right in the beginning as a form of punishment to the media?

To me, it was like saying, "nobody is going to be allowed to question me".

Also, all the nonsense with Comey was kind of shady.

Didn't Trump put an end to press briefings right in the beginning as a form of punishment to the media?

To me, it was like saying, "nobody is going to be allowed to question me".

Also, all the nonsense with Comey was kind of shady.
It wouldn't have lasted anyways.
How long would it have lasted, the press asking questions, trump blathering a non answer, press asks for clarity, he plays his games...

One month tops

all this is a sign that he's the first president that was in the same 'club' as NFL owners

correct me if I'm wrong, but no ever Pres has ever had that level of wealth/power before entering the WH, so I think that has more to do w/ it (he literally knows many of these owners personally) in that he's doing them a favor

You sound fascist.

I merely said some people need an asswhoopin, a lil humbling.

Dumb antifa cucks

Who needs an ass whooping and why? Wait, we already know the answer...because they have different opinions.

If you can't see why that's ridiculous, then I don't know what else there is to say.

Channelling Chairman Mao and Joseph Stalin by calling the media "enemy of the people", saying the ability of newspapers to write what they want to write is "disgusting and someone should look into it" is scary language coming from a President.

Since 1787 the Supreme Court has recognized that political speech is the most protected, the most unassailable speech that Americans have...there is no challenging political speech as free speech and the Press's ability to report on it.

Back