Rush Limbaugh says Trump is "acting like a dictator"

It's interesting seeing the liberal reactions to this.

They seem to be projecting their own rigid messianic (Obama, pop stars, etc) hierarchy onto conservatism because they're so used to that environment.

Rush will be fine. He has talked shit about every Republican politician and especially every Republican president. He and his listeners have always lived on their own island.

Liberal culture is a reflection of an urban, female-heavy office space where everyone is waiting to sue each other over hot coffee but pretends to love each other's new haircut. Conservative culture is the extreme opposite... A locker room I guess? Openly criticizing everyone around you but having the vision to work with them improves your status.

WTF are you even asking? How has he transgressed the separation of powers in your point of view?
he is limited by the constitution, the congress, and impeachment.
certainly not by himself, simple understanding of US government would help you understand this!

the fact that he has more lawyers than bills passed and an intelligence committee and fbi investigation on going will more than likely show how he has transgressed,

your sucking his balls won't change anything

RUSH LIMBAUGH SUGGESTS TRUMP IS ACTING LIKE A DICTATOR AND IS MAKING HIM 'NERVOUS'

Damn, all kinds of people finally waking up to Trump. When I clicked the link I assumed Rush's reaction would have been to Trump's handling and rhetoric towards the press, but apparently it's the NFL issue that has him musing on the larger issue of Trump's inability to tolerate dissent from any corner.
Trump's tweets about the NFL have ZERO force behind them. If anything, this is "waking up" to irrational whining.

It's interesting seeing the liberal reactions to this.

They seem to be projecting their own rigid messianic (Obama, pop stars, etc) hierarchy onto conservatism because they're so used to that environment.

Rush will be fine. He has talked shit about every Republican politician and especially every Republican president. He and his listeners have always lived on their own island.

Liberal culture is a reflection of an urban, female-heavy office space where everyone is waiting to sue each other over hot coffee but pretends to love each other's new haircut. Conservative culture is the extreme opposite... A locker room I guess? Openly criticizing everyone around you but having the vision to work with them improves your status.
This post is so bad it’s like you live deep in the woods far away from real people.

This post is so bad it’s like you live deep in the woods far away from real people.
Can you imagine thinking about that while driving in morning traffic? Oof.

I'm abnormally well traveled, was born in a foreign country & have lived in foreign countries. Another thing "progressives" don't understand is that their global worldly views are a romantic myth that only survives via their shelteredness (epidemic "the grass is always greener" syndrome). I see nothing wrong with analyzing what makes you broken.

I'm abnormally well traveled, was born in a foreign country & have lived in foreign countries. Another thing "progressives" don't understand is that their global worldly views are a romantic myth that only survives via their shelteredness (epidemic "the grass is always greener" syndrome). I see nothing wrong with analyzing what makes you broken.
Well that’s an embarrassingly terrible obvservstion of what liberals are.

Lap up CNN you CHUD.

Liberals in this country have been lapping up every word late night talk-show hosts say like gospel, glued to their TVs like lab rats for decades. It's called irony dipshit, no one "cares", it's just amusing.

5754703_b14a92aabd26d881cf966b96f0e7ee73.png
You two are very dumb. Very...very...dumb.

He says he understands what Trump is trying to do and his motives are "Pure"? GTFOH you fat turd. There is nothing "Pure" about Trump. WTF is he a baby? Well he acts like one.

Back