Rush Limbaugh says Trump is "acting like a dictator" | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Madmick, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Final Rehab Soul of Light in Overdrive

Final Rehab
    It's a conservative go-to to oppose government control except when that government control aligns with your ideology. Nothing new.

Juventud, AnGrYcRoW and Overpressure like this.
  2. Rod1 Titanium Belt

Rod1
    And yet Trump claimed he was a victim because the judge was of Mexican heritage.

3. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    To be fair, that's left and right.

Final Rehab and AnGrYcRoW like this.
  4. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    Attacking the free press, threatening to silence media that is critical him, appointing his kids to cushy top positions, that's all stuff I would expect out of some central american or south east asian third world country. Not the leader of the free world. Seems like Trump has more behavior in common with cheap despots than he does a democratically elected leader that serves all people and to be the executive of a congress of a republic.

Thankfully Trump was elected in America where he will be prevented from trying to run things as the sole authority. America isn't his business, its a country of free people. So far his style of "leading" is just barking out orders to Congress and sitting on the golf course waiting for his commands to be done.

Not serious on this. You must have missed how his supporters in the WR immediately label any conservative or repub that criticizes Trump as an enemy, liberal, RINO etc. Anyone who criticizes him they immediate kick off their team, no matter how much they loved that person before.

Overpressure and AnGrYcRoW like this.
  5. Jack V Savage Funklord of the USA and the Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Jack V Savage
    She said she's a she, and I have no reason to doubt it. It's not an @ehtheist situation.

6. Final Rehab Soul of Light in Overdrive

Final Rehab
    Oh yeah, no doubt, people are people.

It's just ironically amusing to me when cons rail against "da gubment" when government is just another apparatus of control, a collective with an agenda. Religion is no different, and I think that's why government and religion are so intertwined. Irony everywhere man.

Overpressure and AnGrYcRoW like this.
  7. IngaVovchanchyn Steel Belt

IngaVovchanchyn
    The nepotism is a good point. However, by attacking the press, do you mean anything more than criticizing the press? Because that's not all that bad imo. The media certainly deserves as much criticism as it gets and from all quarters.

It's hard to suggest the guy is both a dictator and a leader who negligently defers most of his leadership to Congress while he golfs. Which is it? As a side note, I wish all presidents would golf more.

Yes, I have seen it. My point is that seems par for the course. It's not like we had a long list of Democrats or liberals, whether in the media or int he War Room, who were deeply critical of Obama. The fact that there is political infighting on the right wing over Trump suggests he is less accepted even by his own base than any other president I've seen, maybe ever. Thus his historically low approval ratings.

8. IngaVovchanchyn Steel Belt

IngaVovchanchyn
    Yes, I agree with you that Bush certainly bears responsibility as well, in several ways. But the hysterical anti-Trumpers (which is not all anti-Trumpers) who think he is a dictator needed some balance.

9. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    Oh now you limpwrists care what the dope fiend thinks hahaHAHAHA! Sad!

10. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    Most businesses have structure, rules, guidelines, checks and balances... many have HR. So no, not exactly dictatorships.

Stop flailing about and freaking out Liberals. Your current heros are Limbaugh and Bannon... how low can you go? Voting for Hillary again?

<Oku02>

11. Final Rehab Soul of Light in Overdrive

Final Rehab
    Conservatives in this country have been lapping up every word that dope fiend says like gospel, glued to their AM radios like lab rats for decades. It's called irony dipshit, no one "cares", it's just amusing.

Juventud, Turtle Up and pinger like this.
  12. Jackie Blue Black Belt

Jackie Blue
    Businesses are still much more like dictatorships than democratic governments. The point still stands.

Not sure if your last paragraph was aimed at me personally at all, but FWIW I'm an anti-Trump Republican, small l libertarian rather than a Democrat/Hillary supporter. Trump's not all that conservative or especially libertarian, there's room to criticize him from the left, right, center, libertarian side, wherever.

13. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    Lap up CNN you CHUD.

14. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    Why is it acceptable to watch retarded democrat shills like Stephen Colbert, John Oliver and Trevor Noah, but it is unacceptable to listen to Rush Limbaugh? Is there really a difference between any of them?

Palis likes this.
  15. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    We're pretty wedded to our brand of control while arguing that it's more free than the other guy's brand of control...

16. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    Liberals in this country have been lapping up every word late night talk-show hosts say like gospel, glued to their TVs like lab rats for decades. It's called irony dipshit, no one "cares", it's just amusing.

[​IMG]

mike sherry and Palis like this.
  17. zebby23 Purple Belt

zebby23
    Well I guess we can forget about me previous comment about keeping the discussion at a High School level. You are incapable

KILL KILL likes this.
  18. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    I'm 13.

The ScorpioN likes this.
  19. Denter Yellow Card

Denter
    Why should you have neutral principles instead of tactically attempting to advance your beliefs by whatever means necessary?

20. trident Water Belt

trident
    That doesn't balance it

I am currently surrounded by Trump supporters who like that he is a strongman.

Now one doesn't mean the other but both sides are seeing something similar

Personally, to me, it's an appearance issue more than substance issue (as the substance has been there in its modern evolving form for well over 15 years)

Trumps rhetoric, not his actions, are the root of this "dictator" allegation, imo.

Is hard to cut through the hysteria with anything of thought

You're very consistent - would hate to see another good mind travel down that rabbit hole