Russell Simmons, Brett Ratner Hit with Multiple Allegations of Sexual Misconduct

He asked Terry Crews to drop charges against the guy who groped him.

On Sunday, Crews, 49, shared a screenshot of an email he allegedly received from Simmons about the Brooklyn Nine-Nine actor’s claims that he was sexually assaultedby agent Adam Venit.

In the message, Simmons allegedly urged Crews to “give the agent a pass [and] ask that he be reinstated.”

“Message Russell Simmons sent to me regarding my sexual assault case against Adam Venit of @WME,” Crews wrote alongside the image before adding: “Dear @UncleRUSH — NO ONE GETS A PASS.”

http://people.com/celebrity/terry-c...xual-misconduct-allegation-with-brett-ratner/

DPAcHA-UEAA5HGn.jpg

Gross

On Sunday, Crews, 49, shared a screenshot of an email he allegedly received from Simmons about the Brooklyn Nine-Nine actor’s claims that he was sexually assaultedby agent Adam Venit.

In the message, Simmons allegedly urged Crews to “give the agent a pass [and] ask that he be reinstated.”

“Message Russell Simmons sent to me regarding my sexual assault case against Adam Venit of @WME,” Crews wrote alongside the image before adding: “Dear @UncleRUSH — NO ONE GETS A PASS.”

http://people.com/celebrity/terry-c...xual-misconduct-allegation-with-brett-ratner/

DPAcHA-UEAA5HGn.jpg

When you got bruthas turnin' on bruthas you know this shit's gettin' cray cray.

Lmaooo at Simmons emailing Crews that and then this other story breaking. So fucking fitting. Isn’t he a fucking beacon of moral authority.

I hope all these Rich fucks go broke being scumbags.

DPAcHA-UEAA5HGn.jpg
damn, fuck Ruthel Thimmons

What did she expect? For them to actually show some no name model the music video they were working on? As if they needed or wanted her input? Fookin' lel, these bitches need to stop playing dumb.

I get what you're saying and part of me is inclined to agree with you...

And @HomerThompson ...

But this reeks of "blame the victim" mentality. (Assuming her allegation is true)

Should she have known better?
Yes.

But Simmons and the other dude should have backed off the instant she turned down their advances...

Rapists are fucking scum.

I get what you're saying and part of me is inclined to agree with you...

And @HomerThompson ...

But this reeks of "blame the victim" mentality. (Assuming her allegation is true)

Should she have known better?
Yes.

But Simmons and the other dude should have backed off the instant she turned down their advances...

Rapists are fucking scum.
You're definitely right, they're scum if they did it. Its just hard to know if they did and if she did in fact go to their apartment part of me thinks she must've known sex was at least going to be expected on their part. That doesn't make them entitled to it but it makes me believe there's a possibility that it was consensual as Simmons claims.

She was stupid to go over there.

And he was a scumbag to do what he did, if he did.

Back