Russia, China Would Destroy U.S. Command Aircraft on 'Day 1' of War, Air Force Warns

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I have been warning of this exact scenario ever since Iran began aligning themselves with both Russia and China.
Background: https://www.google.com/search?q=russia+china+iran+military+pact&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

And here we go from our own military. I don't care how much any of you love Israel, but if you are honestly ready to send our kids to war yet again to fight Israel's enemy, then be prepared and understand what you are getting us into.

Russian and Chinese air defense superiority means that even the most cutting-edge command and control aircraft in the American fleet would be shot down immediately in the event of a war, leaving U.S. forces blind on the battlefield.

too easy a target for effective use, the Air Force Times reported." data-reactid="12">Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson told the Senate Appropriations subcommittee on defense that even with planned upgrades to the planes, Russian and Chinese technology means they would be too easy a target for effective use, the Air Force Times reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-china-destroy-u-command-144610547.html

<GSPWoah>
China and Russia wont do anything
Iran isn't capable of doing anything significant
<JonesDXSuckIt>

<GSPWoah>
China and Russia wont do anything
Iran isn't capable of doing anything significant
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Actually there were some war games not too long ago and Iranian simulation forces took out a carrier by themselves.

Actually there were some war games not too long ago and Iranian simulation forces took out a carrier by themselves.
Hence we have wargames snuff out any weaknesses, always working the worst case scenarios

Damn, if the Air Force says so... better raise their budget just in case.

Saw it, impressive to say the least by the general

That beeing said he knows the organisation inside and out and basicly helped write the playbook of his enemy in this case

I'm a one of the first ones here to talk about American military superiority, but the idea that we have any sort of certainty in the outcome in a major war of survival against Russia, China or Iran is just ridiculous.

We can't even win a war for profit with any sort of certainty or expediency. This kind of thing is really hard in reality.

The US spends more on defense than the next 10 countries combined or something silly like that. The fact that the US military keeps up this ridiculous scaremongering for funding is absurd. I believe in a strong military but these guys have been eating taxpayer money like a fat guy at a buffet for years now They need to be reined in, they're spending trillions and still want more.

The US spends more on defense than the next 10 countries combined or something silly like that. The fact that the US military keeps up this ridiculous scaremongering for funding is absurd. I believe in a strong military but these guys have been eating taxpayer money like a fat guy at a buffet for years now They need to be reined in, they're spending trillions and still want more.

We can't stop the spending too many jobs depend on it now.

Yes? Was this not common knowledge? That’s why Data Link was such an important factor for the F-35, B-21, and KC-46. It eliminates the need for the E-8s and it’s a major reason why they’re being phased out. According to everything I’ve heard, current Russian and Chinese air defenses won’t be able to do shit against a joint F-35/B-21 strike, with F-22s providing CAP. I’m not very worried about a system that’s being phased out due to obsolescence.

I'm a one of the first ones here to talk about American military superiority, but the idea that we have any sort of certainty in the outcome in a major war of survival against Russia, China or Iran is just ridiculous.

We can't even win a war for profit with any sort of certainty or expediency. This kind of thing is really hard in reality.

you guys can you just have priorities wrong. you owned iraq and only got 5000 soldiers dead because they were picked off by car bombs, ieds, and snipers over the course of like 10 years in hostile territory. Your issue is nation building where you dont have allies and were the demographic and religious nature is against you. With Vietnam the difference was you were fighting USSR and china world communist block. I think the US could take out Iran and regime change it easier then people think but of course you would likely take some naval ship damage and lose a few is my guess. Post regime change Iran is unlikely to become radical, the type of islam iranians follow and them being less religious than 38 years ago says a lot. Most likely scenario is iranians turn more towards china and russia as allies since those countries didnt bomb them, but i do not see any scenario were non radical secular iranians somehow want to go die for the ayatollah who persecutes them as it is. iranian support for shariah law, extrajudicial killings is kind of low and support for, isis, and radical islam is non existent compared to egyptians, palestinians, saudis, pakistanis, turks, etc..

that says a lot about iran potential in the future if they ever get rid of their religious regime.

Last edited:

Iran got embarrassed when they tried to take Kirkuk back from Isis. They gained virtually no ground over the course of months.

Once they left, the Iraqis took it back with the help of US Air support.

Iran got embarrassed when they tried to take Kirkuk back from Isis. They gained virtually no ground over the course of months.

Bro..they took out our carrier.

Completely different tactical scenario.

Back