Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! They got you!

Manafort plays for both teams and the Podesta Group accepts all forms of money, no matter how bloody.

What we have here is Russian infiltration of the Republican Party and a major Democratic party lobbying group, potentially the Democratic Party if John Podesta is tied to this as well.
It's not exactly infiltration when you send out invitations and get RSVPs and leave the door ajar as fuck. But I do think we're seeing a complete dicking of American politics by Russia in any case.

It's not exactly infiltration when you send out invitations and get RSVPs and leave the door ajar as fuck. But I do think we're seeing a complete dicking of American politics by Russia in any case.
I'm wondering how Russia stands to profit from this. Surely their end game isn't just trolling American politicians. It's taken a lot of effort over a long period of time. Could be the tip of the ice berg. Could be an overall failure. Or could be elite level trolling.

Let's see more heads roll.

Popcorn.gif

I'm wondering how Russia stands to profit from this. Surely their end game isn't just trolling American politicians. It's taken a lot of effort over a long period of time. Could be the tip of the ice berg. Could be an overall failure. Or could be elite level trolling.

Popcorn.gif

It screws up the american people's ability to effectively vote in competant leadership.

It screws up the american people's ability to effectively vote in competant leadership.
Then they really wasted time because this has already been the case for decades.

Popcorn.gif
I'm not smart enough to explain just how they see this as advantageous to some of their goals: re-acquiring client states, controlling Ukraine, exporting their oil at a better price than Istanbul will give them, undermining NATO, missile superiority over E. Europe, etc.

Popcorn.gif

Russia would hypothetically benefit from a rift between Europe - specifically Germany - and the US. And that seems to be coming along nicely.

Manafort, Gates indicted on eleven counts arising from misconduct reaching into 2017 related to payments received from the pro-russia faction of Ukraine's pre-war government.

George Papadopolous pleads guilty to lying to federal investigators. Admits to meeting with various Russian officials regarding setting up meetings and "dirt" on Hillary while acting on behalf of the Trump campaign, something he previously denied.

Trump fans: "...................."

Tony Podesta resigns from the Podesta Group shortly after the Podesta Group came under investigation

Trump fans: "THEY FINALLY GOT HILARY!!!"

Politics is a MF'er. The U.S. has been interfering in foreign elections for decades.

Popcorn.gif

It's not a coincidence that Trump is returning Russian property, taking the stance on NATO that benefits Russia, refusing to criticize Putin, and is so against sanctions on Russia that his own party had to create a new law so that Trump wouldn't be able to veto the sanctions they voted into being.

Putin's fortune was hit hard by the original sanctions and he wants his money back. Congress just him him with more, which Trump was trying to stop every step of the way.

th

This is a dark time in American History. Thanks Team Trump.

America is damaged. Russia is ecstatic.

Politics is a MF'er. The U.S. has been interfering in foreign elections for decades.
You got that straight. The CIA, the muscle of America's Economic Royalists, has fucked the world over re election tampering and outright assassinations of left wing candidates and presidents. Blowback is real. But in this case, Team Trump should have known better than to think they could get away with it. Sessions, Flynn, Manafort, Trump, Trump jr., and on and on lied about their Russian contacts. Now we are starting to understand why.

Have you seen our newest president? He was speciffically chosen to be incompetent.
Yeah between Trump and Hillary perhaps Russia did succeed at narrowing the options even further. Gotta hand it to them.

I say we give the CIA $100b and 10 years to elect an Islamic-extemist as president of Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back