Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They profit through the uranium Hillary sold them, which they will eventually give to some unaffiliated/unknown "terrorist" that will blow up a few key locations and cripple the USA for good. Not smart enough to see the end game are ya?
{<huh}

I'm wondering how Russia stands to profit from this. Surely their end game isn't just trolling American politicians. It's taken a lot of effort over a long period of time. Could be the tip of the ice berg. Could be an overall failure. Or could be elite level trolling.

Let's see more heads roll.

Popcorn.gif

Undermine American credibility.

That way the next time Russia annexes a neighbor or commits genocide in Chechnya and the US calls for any kind of action nobody responds.

In 2024, I might just as a goof, if both the Republican and Democratic candidates are complete Muppets.

It wouldn't be the first time I wrote in a candidate.

Whatever you need to tell yourself sweetheart.

Breaking News: Trumpsters are despicable cretins
Please keep using grade school insults against people who disagree with your political ideology.

It's one of the most efficient way the left has ever devised to drive away rational people from leftists ideologies. Doing exactly what you're doing worked out so well for the left in 2016!

Please keep using grade school insults against people who disagree with your political ideology.

It's one of the most efficient way the left has ever devised to drive away rational people from leftists ideologies. Doing exactly what you're doing worked out so well for the left in 2016!

@K1levelgrappler isn't using grade school insults on people that disagree with his political ideology.

He's using them on people that disagree with reality.

You really need to dumb it down with for those folks.

What would have to happen for you to stop supporting trump? Evidence of collusion? Im guessing you wouldnt care. Formal charges? Id bet you call them a conspiracy.

What would have to happen for you to stop supporting trump?
A: If Trumps tax proposal didn't include the elimination of the estate tax.

B: If Trump signed significant gun control legislation (ex. Universal background checks, Magazine capacity limits, etc.)

Evidence of collusion? Im guessing you wouldnt care. Formal charges? Id bet you call them a conspiracy.
I see this politically motivated witch hunt for what it is. Trump represents an existential threat to business as use-you-well in Washington D.C.

What would it take for you to see that this "investigation" is a politically motivated witch hunt?

B: If Trump signed significant gun control legislation (ex. Universal background checks, Magazine capacity limits, etc.)

I see this politically motivated witch hunt for what it is. Trump represents an existential threat to business as use-you-well in Washington D.C.

What would it take for you to see that this "investigation" is a politically motivated witch hunt?

What the fuck do you care about the estate tax for??

Are you a trust fund baby?

It's almost hilariously astonishing that you would try that considering who he appointed. That has to be the product of a damaged mind. Tillerson alone may the single largest conflict-of-interest appointment in US history. You know, the guy who got a fat few hundred million before appointment to a top position that can decide 11 figures worth of that company's fate.

the administration said they didn't know of all this beforehand but it has been revealed they all knew of this

What a time to be alive

Trumptards have been awfully silent.

Undermine American credibility.

That way the next time Russia annexes a neighbor or commits genocide in Chechnya and the US calls for any kind of action nobody responds.
Have they done enough though? I feel like on one hand they succeeded mightily but on the other they got caught red-handed before they could enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Guess we'll have to wait and see the response next time Russia nibbles off a piece of another country.

You literally voted for a guy who did exactly this during the entire election and continues to do so.

He made fun of McCain for being a POW, Rubio for being short, Liddle Bob Corner.

He also said Mika Brzezinski was low IQ and bleeding from a bad face lift.

He also insulted a Gold Star family by saying the mother of a fallen soldier didn't say anything because she probably wasn't allowed to speak (insinuating it because she was muslim).

Have they done enough though? I feel like on one hand they succeeded mightily but on the other they got caught red-handed before they could enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Guess we'll have to wait and see the response next time Russia nibbles off a piece of another country.

The damage isn't permanent yet imo.

Also it's important to point out it's not just America he's going after. He wants to destabilize the EU as well

Not finding anything would convince me that nothing happened. That time has passed.

So you will support trump no matter what evidence is found against him?

Right now, the only evidence you have that says this is a witch hunt, is that Trump and his surrogates are telling you so. On the other hand, there is evidence of real collusion, the only thing in question now is to what extent and exactly who the protagonists were. You're letting emotion get in the way of rational thought.

Oh come on I know you're stupid but not that stupid. Glad to see you make an appearance here at reality station.

...where did I suggest anything to the contrary? I'm wondering why that's the only news in the indictment news Trump supporters wanna comment on.

I'm not a Trump supporter but what else is there? Manafort indictment were from his time with the Podesta group, the Papadoc case has been known about for almost 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back