Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly whilst I'm no Trump supporter I think this whole Russia story is a combination of the deep state wanting to keep the strong anti Russian focus(that responsible for much of the chaos in the middle east and indeed Putin coming to power) its had since the cold war and the "moderate" Dems(and there attendant media support) searching for an excuse for Hilary's failure to avoid the Sanders wing of the party gaining power. One of Trumps goons lieing to try and avoid this line of attack is not proof of some grand conspiracy.

I mean I'm sure Russia did something but really all this facebook/radio stuff is unbelievably small fry(and the number of people it "reached" obviously a vast misrepresentation of its effect) compared to what the candidates themselves spent whilst any hacking is to be expected, getting hacked being a sign of incompetence.

Last edited:
So your theory is that Trump is doing better than Obama because he brought in corrupt people to investigate? Combine that with your comment that Trump busting himself would also be great and I'm starting to be concerned that I'm interacting with a literal child. And a slow one, at that.

Another personal attack. Don't agree with you so I must be whatever.

I don't have a theory. The facts are as they are.

Corrupt politicians are being charged. They weren't under the previous administration.

They didn't just start being corrupt when Trump was elected but somehow they were never found out.

eqfrgtjq56869b228819e592073477.gif

I'd love to se you explain that claim.
Despite this being explained in detail to him, by me, more than once, he actually believes that Mueller's delivery of 10 grams of uranium, pursuant to a forensic investigation of a high profile international crime, was actually him shopping a sample of Wyoming uranium. This is what he actually believes.

Despite this being explained in detail to him, by me, more than once, he actually believes that Mueller's delivery of 10 grams of uranium, pursuant to a forensic investigation of a high profile international crime, was actually him shopping a sample of Wyoming uranium. This is what he actually believes.
Bannon be using the bore worms, and shit.

Mueller gets convicted if uranium one is the topic

Don't forget all the unicorns in that imaginary scenario.

Question: why do you suppose that Trump's lawyers aren't following the advice of all the Trump bots on sherdog when they've found so many flaws in what Mueller is doing? Or why Sessions isn't going after uranium one, even though Trump bots have done all the leg work for him? Or Seth Rich? Or pizzagate? Or have helm? Etc. etc.?

Could it be because you've filled your brains full of deranged fantasies and none of this exists in the real world like you think it does?

Do you even know what Manafort and Gates are accused of or when the charges are from?

Sounds like Trump surrounded himself with some pretty great people who were generally trustworthy and who won't end up revealing any crooked business dealings with Russia if they go down.

You know... conduct the kind of vetting that would prevent competent politicians from bringing in corrupt personnel for Mueller to bust?

Another personal attack. Don't agree with you so I must be whatever.

I don't have a theory. The facts are as they are.

Corrupt politicians are being charged. They weren't under the previous administration.

They didn't just start being corrupt when Trump was elected but somehow they were never found out.

We are damn lucky Trump brought in these corrupt people to get busted. You know, since (as you pointed out) they were corrupt before he brought them in and it's not like they came in as good people and turned rotten.

What a great thing Trump is doing. Let's hope he brought in more corrupt outsiders to bust.

You are quite the motherfucking thinker, aren't you?

Sounds like Trump surrounded himself with some pretty great people who were generally trustworthy and who won't end up revealing any crooked business dealings with Russia if they go down.

You know... conduct the kind of vetting that would prevent competent politicians from bringing in corrupt personnel for Mueller to bust?

They were there when he got there. Obama supposedly warned Trump about Flynn.

We are damn lucky Trump brought in these corrupt people to get busted. You know, since (as you pointed out) they were corrupt before he brought them in and it's not like they came in as good people and turned rotten.

What a great thing Trump is doing. Let's hope he brought in more corrupt outsiders to bust.

You are quite the motherfucking thinker, aren't you?

You're embarrassing yourself. Trump didn't bring them in. They were already there.

Keep talking shit.

You're embarrassing yourself. Trump didn't bring them in. They were already there.

Keep talking shit.

He hired Papadopoulos, Manafort and Page for his campaign and then Flynn for his adminstration, even though Obama and Yates warned him about Flynn.

Luckily, we now know Trump was hiring them so he could arrest them and clean up Washington. I bet he hired even more corrupt people and pretty soon Washington will be cleaned up even more!

I love the way Trump thinks and I love the way you think! You have the best thoughts! NOT SAD!

He hired Papadopoulos, Manafort and Page for his campaign and then Flynn for his adminstration, even though Obama and Yates warned him about Flynn.

Luckily, we now know Trump was hiring them so he could arrest them and clean up Washington. I bet he hired even more corrupt people and pretty soon Washington will be cleaned up even more!

I love the way Trump thinks and I love the way you think! You have the best thoughts! NOT SAD!

Your hate is palpable.

You think he personally hired Papadopoulos?

Manafort, Flynn and Page were already there. Their charges are pre-Trump.

ABC just had to put out a retraction for lying about this shit. Too bad the damage was already done.

Fake news strikes again.

Your hate is palpable.

You think he personally hired Papadopoulos?

Manafort, Flynn and Page were already there. Their charges are pre-Trump.

Yes, that's right, they were all in his campaign / adminstration before he hired them. :rolleyes:

"But wait!" you're going to say, because you say appallingly stupid things, "I only mean that they were already players in Washington and he exposed them!"

Of course! It makes so much sense that the best way to clean up Washington was to hire these corrupt people and bring them close enough to him so that they could pick up enough of his secrets to damage him on the way down! That's brilliant I don't know why every prosecutor in the nation doesn't work like that!

I'm sorry, I owe you a huge apology. I don't know why I ever though you were the absolute zenith of stupidity. You are actually brilliant.

Yes, that's right, they were all in his campaign / adminstration before he hired them. :rolleyes:

"But wait!" you're going to say, because you say appallingly stupid things, "I only mean that they were already players in Washington and he exposed them!"

Of course! It makes so much sense that the best way to clean up Washington was to hire these corrupt people and bring them close enough to him so that they could pick up enough of his secrets to damage him on the way down! That's brilliant I don't know why every prosecutor in the nation doesn't work like that!

I'm sorry, I owe you a huge apology. I don't know why I ever though you were the absolute zenith of stupidity. You are actually brilliant.

Lol. Done with you.
Keep on hating and screaming at the sky.

Yikes. ABC has retracted the story. A story that temporarily moved the market downward today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back