Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trump fans, do you think Flynn is the last person caught by this investigation?
I'm sure Trump might have asked his sons to direct a couple other people to do things on his behalf that he could not know happened in the future. :confused:

So Trump fans, do you think Flynn is the last person caught by this investigation?

I dont know. Im waiting for a charge that relates to corruption involving the Russian government. Lying is bad and should be punished, but that isn't why this investigation was started. Has the investigation bore any fruit? Or only peripheral casualties?

I dont know. Im waiting for a charge that relates to corruption involving the Russian government. Lying is bad and should be punished, but that isn't why this investigation was started. Has the investigation bore any fruit? Or only peripheral casualties?

You think an investigation starts at the top? Of course not. I would call a coverup of co tact with russians corruption involving russians. You dont?

So who do you think is next up? Kushner?

"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI," Trump wrote. "He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!"

The tweet immediately caught the attention of critics, who questioned whether Trump knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when the President asked then-FBI Director James Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/trump-tweet-flynn-firing-fbi-reaction/index.html

Trump is so honest.

You think an investigation starts at the top? Of course not. I would call a coverup of co tact with russians corruption involving russians. You dont?

So who do you think is next up? Kushner?

You're still implying it's all a cover up. Feel free to believe that

Trump is in full freakout mode now. Kushner is next on the chopping block imo.

I think the most obvious fuckup on Trumps part (so far) was asking Comey to let Flynn go. Trump seems to think so too:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42215767

"The president's surprising admission in a tweet on Saturday - that he knew Mr Flynn had lied to the FBI when he fired him - contradicted his own account from the time, and may have added weight to accusations that he obstructed justice."

"I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn. Just more Fake News covering another Comey lie!" he wrote."

Wait til Kushner flips. It's a good thing for the US, draining the swamp of this incredibly sleazy administration. It's Mueller time!

Uhh..... What else would you call lying to the investigation?

Lying is lying. It's against the law in this case and they should be punished. You acting like that has anything to do with the narrative of Russian interference in the election is hilarious. Please, PLEASE keep it up

Lying is lying. It's against the law in this case and they should be punished. You acting like that has anything to do with the narrative of Russian interference in the election is hilarious. Please, PLEASE keep it up

lol

They're lying about their contact with Russians tho?

{<huh}

I listen to Dore occasionally. But I don't get his obsession with this issue. It's almost like he thinks belief in the Trump campaign colluding with Russia is incompatible with disdain for Shillary and the DNC.

Even if the Trump campaign sought the Kremlin's help to beat Clinton it does not, in any way, automatically follow that Clinton lost to Trump as a result of that help.

Imagine I met a coke dealer with a briefcase full of cash in expectation that he was going to sell me a kilo. But when I got to the location it turns out he only had a gram.

Did I not meet with a dealer with intent to purchase regardless of the quantity of coke on offer?

This is sort of how I see what went down between Trump and Russia, relative to its outcome on the election.

Trump is in full freakout mode now. Kushner is next on the chopping block imo.

I think the most obvious fuckup on Trumps part (so far) was asking Comey to let Flynn go. Trump seems to think so too:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42215767

"The president's surprising admission in a tweet on Saturday - that he knew Mr Flynn had lied to the FBI when he fired him - contradicted his own account from the time, and may have added weight to accusations that he obstructed justice."

"I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn. Just more Fake News covering another Comey lie!" he wrote."

Wait til Kushner flips. It's a good thing for the US, draining the swamp of this incredibly sleazy administration. It's Mueller time!
Fave part of the article for me- the tweets were actually vetted first, by Dan Scavino. Oops. Best People.

you can't find any actual corruption, so you settle for lies.

So do you still believe there is no evidence the Trump campaign sought help from agents of a foreign government in an effort to win a US election?

Or do you accept the evidence but believe the Trump campaign's actions should be deemed a lawful and legitimate form of campaign strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back