Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the right will continue to believe a known Con-man spout lie after lie about a meeting with Russian intel (adoptions) yet they can take the leap that defies logic and add 1+1=3 when Bill met with Lynch.

You have information that Trump and associates are actively trying to cover up what happened as more and more info is coming out that contradicts their narrative but you have 0 information to accuse Clinton/Lynch of anything.

I'm not saying the Clinton meeting was benign, you just don't have any details to make any conclusions unlike what happen at Trump tower.

Yeah but Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired Fusion GPS operative Christopher Steele to murder Seth Rich because he was gonna inform Bernie about Hillary's secret reptilian plot to turn all the freakin' frogs gay.

Libtards btfo again!!!!

giphy.gif

Please stop helping him derail and spam up this thread to distract from the Russia investigation, hilleslovak87 . Don’t forget it’s his constant objective.

Your willingness to be an angry e-atheist is playing right to it.

Please stop helping him derail and spam up this thread to distract from the Russia investigation, hilleslovak87 . Don’t forget it’s his constant objective.

Your willingness to be an angry e-atheist is playing right to it.

Ill talk about Russia as well. Thinking thats some kind of goal here is silly

We're barely hanging on here. Quick CNN, serve up the nothingburger of the week, so we can feast already. Surely someone has told someone that someone has talked to Mueller about something, in the past 48 hours.

I guess I was wrong. I am sorry. You're just a believer of zombie jew and the deep state that killed him.

And you believe there is no corruption in our government and political class despite that flying in the face of history and human nature. But hey we all have our beliefs.

Because you are a fantasist. Do I have to read for you as well?

But it's you touting Russian pee gate fantasies. And you anytime someone questions your faux reality you lose your shit. You start talking about flat earth and ball sacks. I think you're syffering from TDS man.

But it's you touting Russian pee gate fantasies. And you anytime someone questions your faux reality you lose your shit. You start talking about flat earth and ball sacks. I think you're syffering from TDS man.

Please show where I talked about pee gate.

checking in, was this it yet or are we waiting for more drip drip drip

Oh and the Trump nut huggers trying to derail the thread again. No surprise there. Probably coordinating thier efforts via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back