Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t this happening all the time? On a daily basis?

Working with Russia to sway the US presidential election, you mean?

So do you still believe there is no evidence the Trump campaign sought help from agents of a foreign government in an effort to win a US election?

So if Russia tells somebody they have some dirt and want to share it, and you agree to meet with them. Have you sought their help? Depending how you answer this will depend on how I answer your question. It's a matter of perspective

Or do you accept the evidence but believe the Trump campaign's actions should be deemed a lawful and legitimate form of campaign strategy?

I have no issue with the current laws regarding foreign nationals and people on the campaign trail. At least as far as I understand them

we have a collusion thread right here
no need for another

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/russia-collusion-megathread-v11-this-is-it.3668755/#post-136328085

NV0csUK.gif

Flynn lying about dealing with Turkey ten years ago is going to be the key piece of evidence in proving trump hired the Russian government to rig our election

THis is it I know it

Lying is lying. It's against the law in this case and they should be punished. You acting like that has anything to do with the narrative of Russian interference in the election is hilarious. Please, PLEASE keep it up

Idk you tell me

So? What are you getting at? They should get in trouble for lying right? Are you pretending their lie gives you some kind of info?

They were lying to the investigators who were INVESTIGATING CAMPAIGN TIES TO RUSSIA, ABOUT CONTACTING RUSSIANS. You pretending the issues are unrelated is declaring you're a troll who has no intention of discussing this topic like a rational adult.

"IDK you tell me"?! How do you not know, are you completely stupid or illiterate? Your desperate efforts to derail these threads are cute but try to think them through a little better, You're giving people with learning disabilities a bad name

Flynn lying about dealing with Turkey ten years ago is going to be the key piece of evidence in proving trump hired the Russian government to rig our election

THis is it I know it

Seems like him contacting them during the campaign and lying about it is gonna be a much bigger piece of evidence.

But you're too frightened to even address it. How precious. LOL.

Seems like him contacting them during the campaign and lying about it is gonna be a much bigger piece of evidence.

But you're too frightened to even address it. How precious. LOL.
You’re right this is it

They were lying to the investigators who were INVESTIGATING CAMPAIGN TIES TO RUSSIA, ABOUT CONTACTING RUSSIANS. You pretending the issues are unrelated is declaring you're a troll who has no intention of discussing this topic like a rational adult.

"IDK you tell me"?! How do you not know, are you completely stupid or illiterate? Your desperate efforts to derail these threads are cute but try to think them through a little better, You're giving people with learning disabilities a bad name

So they lied about something that isn't even illegal. Again I ask, is that all you have?

So if Russia tells somebody they have some dirt and want to share it, and you agree to meet with them. Have you sought their help? Depending how you answer this will depend on how I answer your question. It's a matter of perspective.

Matter of perspective... Like what the definition of "is" is. lol

Trumpsters are ignorant. Simply put.

You’re right this is it

You know the violinists on the titanic at least learned how to play instruments first, Try harder gal....

So they lied about something that isn't even illegal. Again I ask, is that all you have?

Yes Flynn pleaded guilty to a crime... because nothing illegal took place.

Just shut the fuck up already. You're done.

You know the violinists on the titanic at least learned how to play instruments first, Try harder gal....

Yes Flynn pleaded guilty to a crime... because nothing illegal took place.

Just shut the fuck up already. You're done.

So this whole investigation into Russia meddling in the election with the help of the Trump campaign is proven because Flynn lied? Ya gg kid. Any time now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back