Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they lie about their contacts with Russians?

They believed benign conversations with Russians would look bad due to the Russian witch hunt at that time?

Neither you, or I, know the answer to your question.

If these are the pinnacle of charges from this investigation, would you feel vindicated? Be honest

So this whole investigation into Russia meddling in the election with the help of the Trump campaign is proven because Flynn lied? Ya gg kid. Any time now

You asked what it has to do with Russia..... in a thread about an investigation into russian interference resulting in charges against a campaign official LYING ABOUT CONTACTING RUSSIA DURING THE CAMPAIGN.

So are you stupid, or illiterate? Because it's one of those 2, or trolling. There really is no other explanation. I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming it's just trolling, but you're so terrible at it I'm just not sure anymore, Trolling isn't telling people you're stupid in numerous ways until they constantly laugh at you... you know this right?

You asked what it has to do with Russia..... in a thread about an investigation into russian interference resulting in charges against a campaign official LYING ABOUT CONTACTING RUSSIA DURING THE CAMPAIGN.

So are you stupid, or illiterate? Because it's one of those 2, or trolling. There really is no other explanation. I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming it's just trolling, but you're so terrible at it I'm just not sure anymore, Trolling isn't telling people you're stupid in numerous ways until they constantly laugh at you... you know this right?

That's not how i asked it. Words and reading comprehension matter. You asking if Im literate is GOLD considering you failed at basic reading

That's not how i asked it. Words and reading comprehension matter. You asking if Im literate is GOLD considering you failed at basic reading

"That's not how I asked it!"

LOL oh god and I thought ripskaters talk about mermaids was the dumbest shit this forum had ever seen....

Keep trying you'll figure it out one day. :)

Um... Words matter?

But anyways... Any time now!!!

Words matter to who? The guy telling us Flynn charged with lying to investigators about contacting russia has nothing to do with the campaign and russia?

No words don't matter to him at all. See he's so beholden to defending the interests of another man that he's admitted he would compliment Trump's dick size if Trump bent him over and fucked him in the ass. It's pretty sad stuff.

They believed benign conversations with Russians would look bad due to the Russian witch hunt at that time?

Neither you, or I, know the answer to your question.

If these are the pinnacle of charges from this investigation, would you feel vindicated? Be honest

So instead of telling the truth about benign contact they all lied about it up and down the administration which looks way worse?

Drip drip drip
First a little nothing
Then more nothing
Soon we’ll have enough to make nothing stew instead of just a burger

Jesus fed the 5000 fish and bread.... but over 300 million Americans are being fed sweet juicy nothing burgers

Words matter to who? The guy telling us Flynn charged with lying to investigators about contacting russia has nothing to do with the campaign and russia?

No words don't matter to him at all. See he's so beholden to defending the interests of another man that he's admitted he would compliment Trump's dick size if Trump bent him over and fucked him in the ass. It's pretty sad stuff.

Never said that, but don't let that get in the way of your sweet narrtive lol. You're unhinged

Never said that, but don't let that get in the way of your sweet narrtive lol. You're unhinged

Do you seem to think your posts in this thread are no longer visible? LOL

Either way I'm good. I hope you think very little of me. You're incredibly stupid and have no spine, so that'd be a hell of a compliment.

So instead of telling the truth about benign contact they all lied about it up and down the administration which looks way worse?

When people lie They dont exactly expect to get caught. Hindsight is 20/20. Anyways you asked me to speculate so there is my speculatuon

lol I wonder what evil plot he's hatching

The president on occasion has called White House aides to the private residence in the evening, where he makes assignments and asks them not tell Mr. Kelly about the plans, according to several people familiar with the matter. At least once, aides have declined to carry out the requested task so as not to run afoul of Mr. Kelly, one of these people said.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-finds-loopholes-in-chief-of-staffs-new-regime-1512302400

"That's not how I asked it!"

LOL oh god and I thought ripskaters talk about mermaids was the dumbest shit this forum had ever seen....

Keep trying you'll figure it out one day. :)
I miss that mermaid loving tranny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back