Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen, nobody here is pretending as if every piece of information is the be all, end all of the ongoing investigation.

Colluding with a hostile country to hack our electoral system and influence and election could easily be viewed as an act of war.

Your post addresses nothing of what I wrote, which was on the definition of the specific wording of treason within our legal code, and how it could be argued for in Trump's case.

He just admitted to knowing that Flynn lied to the FBI while they were investigating him. He then pressured Comey to stop investigating Flynn(whom he knew was lying to the FBI), and subsequently fired Comey for not stopping the investigation. It's like a paint by numbers for OOJ.

Ya you guys aren't frothing at every detail thst comes out lol.

Then why lie about it?

You're asking me to make assumptions. It could be as simple to avoid bad press.

It's amazing to me that getting information from non state entities like wikileaks, and going to a meeting with someone you think is a Russian govt lawyer with the express intended purpose of receiving dirt on a political rival, then lying about the purpose of the meeting and the presidential candidate dictating a lie about it is simply no problem to you guys.

First part there is nothing wrong with no matter how much you pretend otherwise. As far as lying, i dont like it and wish it didn't happen. What were you saying about principles?

Ya you guys aren't frothing at every detail thst comes out lol.

You're asking me to make assumptions. It could be as simple to avoid bad press.

First part there is nothing wrong with no matter how much you pretend otherwise. As far as lying, i dont like it and wish it didn't happen. What were you saying about principles?

Your credulity on his lying is quite frankly, amazing.

Admitting how bad Trump's lies are is not equal with frothing at the mouth. It looks corrupt as fuck, but again, it's an ongoing investigation. The only extreme responses I see are from those of you on the right who leap to his defense at every single turn, regardless. It's quite clear he is involved, maybe indirectly, with something shady, hence the cover up. Your insistence otherwise is akin to some paid shill like James Carville during the 2016 election.

However, I think you are trolling, so I am done.

Your credulity on his lying is quite frankly, amazing.

Admitting how bad Trump's lies are is not equal with frothing at the mouth. It looks corrupt as fuck, but again, it's an ongoing investigation. The only extreme responses I see are from those of you on the right who leap to his defense at every single turn, regardless. It's quite clear he is involved, maybe indirectly, with something shady, hence the cover up. Your insistence otherwise is akin to some paid shill like James Carville during the 2016 election.

However, I think you are trolling, so I am done.

Politicians lie, do you want me to cry every time Trump lies? I don't like it, what more can I say?

The frothing isn't bout lies, it's about wanting things to be illegal that aren't.

I post my picture as my av and stand behind everything I say. I'm no troll.

And? That's not illegal unless they paid for the dirt or received something of monetary value. And no information doesn't count as monetary value here unless you want to arrest everybody from the 2016 campaign trail.

Lmfao, no. It's in response to idiots on here acting like every revelation is the be all end all. Need some examples from @HomerThompson @JosephDredd @Fawlty ?

I've never said that anything I've posted was going to have any reprecussions for Trump.

It's been since Trump was elected that he's been getting accused and investigated for bullshit.

Everything he does in office gets twisted and shat upon no matter how successful he is running the country.

It's like you want the US to fail just to say 'I told you so' in a fucking MMA forum.

Leave the donald alone
th

Politicians lie, do you want me to cry every time Trump lies? I don't like it, what more can I say?

The frothing isn't bout lies, it's about wanting things to be illegal that aren't.

I post my picture as my av and stand behind everything I say. I'm no troll.

You look like a douchebag with that mustache.

I'm sorry you think I'm as dumb as you that I'd post my picture on Sherdog.
this is the war room , take that junk to Mayberry or the OT , what someone looks has no bearing on their political opinions

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back