Russia Collusion megathread v8: Royale w/cheese Grand Jury Edition (FBI raids Manafort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one thing you can count on in this world, it's Democrats overplaying their hand, convincing themselves they've already won, and then losing and getting humiliated...and then somehow, seemingly with no self awareness at all, still declare victory.

This will go EXACTLY like the election results. Dems prematurely celebrate victory. They lose, but convince themselves they still won, because the rules of the game were not in their favor. Just wait, Trump will be cleared, and the day after, they will start bitching about how the campaign rules need to adjusted, and if they were different Trump would've been impeached.. I guaran-fucking-tee it.

I've never believed they had anything directly linking trump to any kind of Russian election meddling, and ultimately his exposure is going to be in whatever part he played in covering up activity by his staffers. But, he doesn't need to be impeached for this to hurt him. To be valuable politically just needs to be an issue that bubbles to the surface every few months and makes him look bad, sort of like the Gowdy investigation into Clinton. The best case outcome for the witch hunt crew is that it hurts his chances at reelection in 3 years.

It's good politics, there was legitimately questionable legal/ethical behavior by some key staffers, so you can capture scalps whenever necessary to keep the thing from looking like a waste of time, and it's grown broad enough that by the next important election, it doesn't even need to be about Russia.

It's about oil, not piss.

This is a half trillion dollar fucking deal. Crimea lets them cut out Turkey. Trump earns a nice fucking commission. Rex got his up front.

Not about piss.

Fuck's sake I hate everybody.

Do you stand with the federal government and US Constitution or Trump and the Russians?

Consider this:

Rice goes to White House, informs WH that Russian agents have alarming connections to Team Trump

Rice should be charged with a felony for unmasking agents.

Half a dozen American agencies have stated that Russia cyber attacked the USA to interfere with the presidential election for Trump’s benefit.

Deep State Democrats are attacking Trump and his victorious administration. And Hillary used illegal immigrants to get votes.

The wiretap and surveillance evidence indicate the Trump Administration was involved.

Obama illegally wiretapped President Trump.

The Trump administration is investigated by the FBI

Trump fires the FBI director bc of that investigation

Mueller is given wide latitude by the DOJ to investigate any criminal activity by the Trump Administration

Mueller is in Clinton’s pocket and indeed hid evidence incriminating Clinton’s Russian ties, he should be fired

The investigation of Trump is yielding subpoenas, knockless warrants, all indicating probable cause for criminal activity by Team Trump members.

Clinton sold uranium directly to the Russians and also took bribes via the Clinton charity. That’s the real Russia investigation. The FBI and the democrats colluded to damage Trump by colluding with Russia to undermine the Clinton campaign. (yeah, that makes sense...)

Indictments start to trickle out by the Office of Special Counsel

Clinton funded the Steele report thus it should be dismissed as any evidence of Trump’s treason. The FBI is corrupt and rogue.

Team Trump has lied, obfuscated, muddied the waters, blamed the investigators, blamed the Clintons, blamed the FBI, blamed Obama, blamed the illusory Deep State, denied any wrongdoing, denied everything.
Lies, clumsy allegations, distortions...You Trump supporters, you’re on the wrong side of history. Tell us again how Trump and his cohorts are the true victims. I'm all ears.

Last edited:
The federal govt and the Constitution aren't always aligned these days.

I stand with Trump, the Constitution and MAGA.

Almost all politicians are full of shit. However, the right's bullshit is always discredited and debunked by the media, so I don't feel the need to go over it ad-nauseum. What's annoying though is when the left pretends that their shit doesn't stink and that all the corruption, bad policy and lies only come from the rightwingers and that they're white as snow. Also even the media has given up on the bullshit Russia narrative. Unless some real proof comes out, the Russia thing is complete nonsense as it stands.

It's ironic seeing the left rap themselves up with the intelligence agencies.

WE MUST BELIEVE THEM!!

THEY WOULD NEVER LIE!!!

Do you stand with the federal government and US Constitution or Trump and the Russians?

Consider this:

Rice goes to White House, informs WH that Russian agents have alarming connections to Team Trump

Half a dozen American agencies have stated that Russia cyber attacked the USA to interfere with the presidential election for Trump’s benefit.

Deep State Democrats are attacking Trump and his victorious administration. And Hillary used illegal immigrants to get votes.

The wiretap and surveillance evidence indicate the Trump Administration was involved.

Mueller is given wide latitude by the DOJ to investigate any criminal activity by the Trump Administration

Mueller is in Clinton’s pocket and indeed hid evidence incriminating Clinton’s Russian ties, he should be fired

The investigation of Trump is yielding subpoenas, knockless warrants, all indicating probable cause for criminal activity by Team Trump members.

Clinton sold uranium directly to the Russians and also took bribes via the Clinton charity. That’s the real Russia investigation. The FBI and the democrats colluded to damage Trump by colluding with Russia to undermine the Clinton campaign. (yeah, that makes sense...)

Clinton funded the Steele report thus it should be dismissed as any evidence of Trump’s treason. The FBI is corrupt and rogue.

Team Trump has lied, obfuscated, muddied the waters, blamed the investigators, blamed the Clintons, blamed the FBI, blamed Obama, blamed the illusory Deep State, denied any wrongdoing, denied everything.
Lies, clumsy allegations, distortions...You Trump supporters, you’re on the wrong side of history. Tell us again how Trump and his cohorts are the true victims. I'm all ears.

You were good until your last paragraph. They're all shitty people trying to get a buck or a few million.

The Trump/Russia thing comes down to Pokemon Go and Facebook posts.

The Clinton/Russia thing comes down to millions of dollars exchanged and 20% of America's uranium going to Russia.

Reverse those situations and tell me if the media would handle it differently and if your opinion would change.

The media tells you what's important and what to think.

There are no 'good' politicians and it's hilarious to me that everyone knows it and jokes about it.

You pay these people billions of dollars to fuck you over. It's like a reverse hooker. We're paying to get fucked, and not in a good way. We're paying to get Harvey Weinstein'ed.

Lock every gotdamn body up.

Fuck it!

Left and right, they all some traitorous bastards.

Again folks, this is what irreparable butthurt looks like.

Don't really know what to believe in anymore as I feel like there aren't any non-biased news sources these days. I don't trust any politician and think they're all scumbags. I hope the next mass shooting takes places at Capitol Hill.

If you would get better at understanding the difference between news and opinion pieces you'll find that there are a metric fuck ton of boring daily and weekly press reports where all the raw information that gets reported on and opined on comes from. Every single person online is capable of the same fact gathering that non-investigative journalists do, they all use public sources. It's only investigative journalists that use anonymous sources to expose a big story, and investigative journalism is dangerous to power so you've seen a very long smear campaign against anonymous sourcing by the political group that seems to always get investigated.

As far as Russian interference, you have to have your head deep in the sand to believe that Trump is innocent but Hillary is guilty. If you aren't of the opinion that "Anyone interfering with our elections in an illegal capacity should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law" then you are a partisan hack.

The short answer to all of this is, anyone who commits improprieties should be punished regardless of political affiliation. As of this moment there's a mountain of smoke around the Trump campaign and a smaller amount of smoke more recently around the Hillary campaign. Hang all the traitors.

Almost all politicians are full of shit. However, the right's bullshit is always discredited and debunked by the media, so I don't feel the need to go over it ad-nauseum. What's annoying though is when the left pretends that their shit doesn't stink and that all the corruption, bad policy and lies only come from the rightwingers and that they're white as snow. Also even the media has given up on the bullshit Russia narrative. Unless some real proof comes out, the Russia thing is complete nonsense as it stands.

You realize there's little to report on about the Russian investigation until Mueller makes announcements? Media is on standby, nothing has been dropped. You should get better at understanding what's going on.

Lock every gotdamn body up.

Fuck it!

Left and right, they all some traitorous bastards.
I have no problem with that at all. I say put Hillary and trump in cells across from each other so they can piss each other off for eternity
clintonjail2.jpg
trump_jail-1024x683.jpg

The people still clinging to "Putin installed Trump!" are mostly antifa nonbinaries who want the 1st and 2nd amendments repealed. They need to sort themselves out before they wear the constitution.

Consider this:

This is where I stand.

I refuse to give the trump and Russia narrative the time of day for two reasons.

First, if what trump did was illegal, then most of the house and Senate need to be investigated for foreign relations to Turkey, Israel, China, Saudi Arabia, ect..

Second, if there is evidence that trump colluded with Russia, then he should have already been charged. You are basically talking about a ticking time bomb, that their is a fact finding mission on to defuse. That just isn't credible. If there was a ticking time bomb, the first priority would be defusing the danger.

I don't support trump, I think he is a charlatan and used car salesman. I think he is crooked, and untrustworthy. I also don't give a shit about the Russia narrative.

As not-american i stand for whatever saved the world from POTUS Hillary

This is a chance for the right wing followers to show off their shiny chains and brag how good they have it when an Owner parasitically sops up all the profit the labor creates. Come on, let's hear how necessary parasites are to American labor. Pizza was probably shit.

But what else are you servile obedient right wingers going to lord over? Trump's achievements? ahahahahahaha

I guess now that Trump has fixed health care he’s ready to move on to taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back