Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

It seems a Muslim lives inside of you. That's the only explanation I have for your constant obsession.

Do you mean in some metaphysical sort of way? Are you calling me a muslim or is this some sort of 'men in black' type scenario that you're proposing?

Ohes noes. My obviously facetious post must have hurt your fee fees.

Lookout, the badass you're tangling with is either stupid enough or immature enough to have been banned from a karate interwebs forum before. You might be wasting your time.

Do you mean in some metaphysical sort of way? Are you calling me a muslim or is this some sort of 'men in black' type scenario that you're proposing?

I think he is calling you an idiot, as in uninformed. You really don't fly under the radar.

I asked you for proof of what you said. You slipped out like a slug. You are common and boring, and you know it.

tenor.gif
<Fedor23>

Wait a second, lol. Are you seriously "whattabouting" the UK calling this aggression? In your mind they shouldn't do that or they're deserving of a nuclear threat. You should go join the Space Force. I though you Librarytarians were supposed to have a finely-tuned understanding of nonaggression.

You're trying to label and generalize my thoughts rather than respond to them directly? Shocking.

This isn't my first rodeo with Russia as the boogeyman. Maybe that's why you choose to feed into the narrative on all fronts and I don't. How old are you?

Russia is threatening the UK because of Trump?
everything is Trump’s fault. He killed Jesus, too.
Right Wingers are the new Jews. Trump is Emmanuel Goldstein.

oh, and Theresa May can fuck right off. Dont pick fights with the scary guys, you stupid bitch. Just because youve won online points for getting tough around Trump, a guy who is on your side and wont actually ever harm Western people, doesnt mean you can fuck with the real bad guys.

Youve mistakenly made Trump in a bogeyman, and lashed out for 16 months, thinking you are brave. The real bogeymen will fucking bury you.

I'm smart enough and successful enough in life to not be banned multiple times (or ever) from fucking Sherdog. That is the lowest possible bar I could set for someone's life and you don't meet it.

Let that sink it. Failure doesn't begin to describe how your peasant parents must feel.

Why do you go straight to personal attacks? We are talking about politics. Try to keep up. And I just reported you for derailing.

I think you're upset over being a power bottom, thus the obsession.

My northern compound is now accepting applications for membership.

You're trying to label and generalize my thoughts rather than respond to them directly? Shocking.

This isn't my first rodeo with Russia as the boogeyman. Maybe that's why you choose to feed into the narrative on all fronts and I don't. How old are you?
Nah nope and no, cowboy.

You're whataboutting in support of the idea that the UK is somehow the aggressor here. Fuck that noise.

Whatever you're intent with that post it shows you to be a shitty person.

I know, it's more important that thousands of children be raped than to call out the culture of misogyny responsible.

Back