Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

Time for harsh sanctions.
Sanctions don't do shit but make the civilian populace hate the country that imposes says sanctions.

The fat cats and elites at the top wouldn't suffer.

Like, if the US got slapped with sanctions the Hollywood elite, politicians would be fine but those of us here in the WR would be duking it out with each other for the modern version of the Berlin Airdrops.

Theresa May openly complaining about a spy being offed sounds strange, the guy crossed his own country and payed for it, its part of the game.

Yeah and the entire planet and all it’s people will suffer.

But I guess if you take that as a win you’ll be quite happy

Just pointing out that it's no more than trash talk from Ivan. The only people who want a nuclear war are the ones ready to kill and die for their Great Sky Fairy.

Putin has many faults, but he's not a suicidal religious fanatic.

source.gif

I don't recall the UK poisoning someone in Russia using a nerve agent.

So the UK didn't threaten Russia as a response? Or you're taking that as a fact and it justifies the UK making threats that require us to back them up on? And because of that none of Russia's allies should be expected to back them up?

If the UK can't handle their own business then they need to learn to check with us before making threats.

Go ahead and tell us what you think is going to come of this? Gotta be pretty dumb to think either Russia or UK is gonna start dropping nukes.

They didnt threaten nuclear weapons you hack. They said you shouldnt threaten a nuclear power, which they are.

Accuse Russia of poisoning a double agent on uk soil with no evidence and have all media outlets repeat that it was russia

Of course a 1980s nerve gas couldnt possibly have been reproduced or perhaps fell in to the wrong hands

Nope, it was russia, 100% case closed, no investigation needed, no samples for russia.

Theresea may said it was russia so its true now

You think that a head of a nation would openly accuse another nation of an act of aggression on their soil without some degree of certainty?

So the UK didn't threaten Russia as a response? Or you're taking that as a fact and it justifies the UK making threats that require us to back them up on? And because of that none of Russia's allies should be expected to back them up?

If the UK can't handle their own business then they need to learn to check with us before making threats.

Go ahead and tell us what you think is going to come of this? Gotta be pretty dumb to think either Russia or UK is gonna start dropping nukes.
It's always weak shit on my end

Thanks Trump is very quickly replacing the Thanks Obama meme

Sanctions don't do shit but make the civilian populace hate the country that imposes says sanctions.

The fat cats and elites at the top wouldn't suffer.

Like, if the US got slapped with sanctions the Hollywood elite, politicians would be fine but those of us here in the WR would be duking it out with each other for the modern version of the Berlin Airdrops.

There are lots of assets in the UK owned by Russian billionaires. We could certainly hurt some of Putin's most influential supporters if those assets were frozen or seized.

You're a terrible, reductionist thinker @Cubo de Sangre. Stop being an idiot. You'll thank me in the long run.

This reminds me, did they find Seth Rich's killer yet, you stupid hack?

There are lots of assets in the UK owned by Russian billionaires. We could certainly hurt some of Putin's most influential supporters if those assets were frozen or seized.
500 mil when your bank account has 4 billion though?

As usual, you pussy out when the discussion starts to go past surface level. This is all just an opportunity for you to whine about Trump so yeah, no real point in pursuing it anyway.

Theresa May openly complaining about a spy being offed sounds strange, the guy crossed his own country and payed for it, its part of the game.

Actually, and leaving aside for a moment the Russians decided to kill him by bukkaking a nerve agent all over an English town, it's very much against the rules. If you capture an enemy's spy, you can of course torture or kill him. But if you decide to swap him for one of your own the enemy has captured, then he is regarded as having paid his debt. You are not supposed to swap him, then kill him later. Even in espionage, there are rules. One cannot have one's cake and eat it. That sort of thing is regarded as very bad form.

You understand that was just some of the intelligence material produced by British Intelligence, not all of it, correct?

You understand that the CIA and other intelligence agencies had a lot of conflicting reports, yeah?

Cheney picked the ones he liked and ignored the ones he didn't.

British sources are the ones that told us Curveball was bullshit and we ignored it.

Yes, I can see how, from your uneducated perspective, being able to identify and then prioritize things based on what is real and what are mean words would be an issue. It's an issue that you're not smart enough to do it so the rest of us will always rag doll you in debates. Life's not fair, fuck your feelings.

Lol , you are a snowflake and a shit poster

Good to know you are fine with nuclear sabre rattling from an enemy directed at a close ally

Sabre rattling doesn't always lead to shit hitting the fan but shit hitting the fan is always preceded by sabre rattling.

Lmao at you besting anyone in a debate ....good one

Actually, and leaving aside for a moment the Russians decided to kill him by bukkaking a nerve agent all over an English town, it's very much against the rules. If you capture an enemy's spy, you can of course torture or kill him. But if you decide to swap him for one of your own the enemy has captured, then he is regarded as having paid his debt. You are not supposed to swap him, then kill him later. Even in espionage, there are rules. One cannot have one's cake and eat it. That sort of thing is regarded as very bad form.

makes sense, considering Russia did not follow those rules the guy must have caused a lot fo damage to them.

makes sense, considering Russia did not follow those rules the guy must have caused a lot fo damage to them.

Actually, I think it was more Putin A)flexing his muscles for the home crowd and B)sending a message to anyone else thinking of following if this guy's footsteps.

As usual, you pussy out when the discussion starts to go past surface level. This is all just an opportunity for you to whine about Trump so yeah, no real point in pursuing it anyway.
I think we should back our partner for the last 200 years. I think we should call a spade a spade, and not deflect to nonsensical crap just for argumentation's sake.

Russia did that shit. We should be sanctioning Putin and all his lackeys as we speak. Hell, Congress already passed sanctions that were done on a bipartisan basis, and with a veto proof majority. Trump is simply unwilling to implement them. He didn't veto them, he just said, "Nah.".

No one is calling for outright war. What we have now, is no response from the President at all. We are THE global superpower, and this is madness.

As for the insults, please. Pick any topic you want to engage in in a real manner, and I will destroy you entirely. You're pathetic, and I guarantee I would best you in any facet of aptitude on this Earth.

Eat shit and live, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Back