• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Russia/Ukraine Megathread V5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Russian false flag justifying the invasion of Poland would be my guess.

Maybe it is related to this...

Google Translate:
The representative of the Polish special services confirmed the fact of compiling a list of 45 Russian diplomats whom Warsaw plans to expel from the country, they are accused of espionage
The Russian Ambassador has already been summoned to the Polish Foreign Ministry

<escalate99>

Maybe it is related to this...

Google Translate:
The representative of the Polish special services confirmed the fact of compiling a list of 45 Russian diplomats whom Warsaw plans to expel from the country, they are accused of espionage
The Russian Ambassador has already been summoned to the Polish Foreign Ministry

<escalate99>

At least the Poles are tossing out diplomats for Espionage.

We're locking up youtubers, lol

For such a masculine society Russia sure loves to bait conflict and play the victim. Winter War, 2nd Chechen War, Russo-Georgian War, War in Donbas, Russo-Ukrainian War… Give me a fucking break. Your reputation as a scheming bitch of a nation precedes you and no-one with some sense and understanding of history should believe in your bullshit anymore.

Don’t be so salty, my Suomi neighbour. Soviets didn’t annex Finland in Winter War, and didn’t make the XVI republic out of it in WW2 aftermath, despite your alliance with German nazis. Weren’t Stalin generous, after all?

Honestly, my main question is why the western countries continue to provide weapons ? Ukraine will not win this war regardless of whatever they provide them. It just prolongs the conflict and causes more casualties… I understand it’s needed to keep the public support and gain political points, but logically this just makes things worse..

It is for Ukraine to decide how long they want to fight. It is left for us to provide them with maximal amount of lethality against the invaders and maximal amount of protection for themselves.

Really!

Actually I think I saw a video of people arguing in a supermarket, but I didn't understand the context.

Crazy what people prioritise in a potential emergency...
People pick and preserve berries so they were arguing over sugar according to a news report I saw

For such a masculine society Russia sure loves to bait conflict and play the victim. Winter War, 2nd Chechen War, Russo-Georgian War, War in Donbas, Russo-Ukrainian War… Give me a fucking break. Your reputation as a scheming bitch of a nation precedes you and no-one with some sense and understanding of history should believe in your bullshit anymore.

It wasn't long ago when all the pro-Russian folks were acting like Russia was the answer to the West's "politically correct" culture of calling everybody they don't like a Nazi. Then Russia literally starts a war calling random people Nazis.

Don’t be so salty, my Suomi neighbour. Soviets didn’t annex Finland in Winter War, and didn’t make the XVI republic out of it in WW2 aftermath, despite your alliance with German nazis. Weren’t Stalin generous, after all?

They didn't because they couldn't.

Even USSR leaders admitted that they lost way too many men and resources in Finland to justify that campaign going any further, with everything else that was going on.

Lets take a look at how things are going, oh, everything is proceeding as planned.

The Saudis are making backdoor deals with the Chinese bc Joe Byron can’t give up Ben Rhodes’ stupid Iran fantasy. We’re gonna be pumping them (who already do tons of business with the Chinese) billions and Turkey will have no issue following suit. India aren’t irrelevant in this either and while i highly doubt Modi starts being friendly to China it would be a huge deal if he turned face.

We can’t keep brushing our geopolitical foes off anymore. That’s why i hate this “Putin is a retard” crap. Maybe they’re dumb, maybe they aren’t but the US is not a good position whatsoever and if we keep arguing with fools pretty soon people wont be able to tell who is who

IDK if that's specifically why (our insistence on a deal with Iran) but I agree it damn sure isn't helping when it comes to the Saudis.

If you want me to argue that Biden doesn't look feckless, you'll be waiting awhile. His administration clearly doesn't understand how to wield our influence to better our interests.

That’s just western propaganda. Russia is the beacon of freedom and liberty that the US and the west pretends to be. Putin is spreading freedom to everyone but Russians.

Last edited:
It wasn't long ago when all the pro-Russian folks were acting like Russia was the answer to the West's "politically correct" culture of calling everybody they don't like a Nazi. Then Russia literally starts a war calling random people Nazis.

They didn't because they couldn't.

Even USSR leaders admitted that they lost way too many men and resources in Finland to justify that campaign going any further, with everything else that was going on.

I prefer the version that Stalin didn’t want to alienate UK and France whom he planned as allies in fighting with Germans, but your variant is good enough, too. Glad someone here is actually reading history books still.

1384036838_by_jeykey1543.jpg

COULD HAVE KILLED

It is for Ukraine to decide how long they want to fight. It is left for us to provide them with maximal amount of lethality against the invaders and maximal amount of protection for themselves.

I agree. If they want to keep fighting and don't want to give up their country we should give them the means to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back