• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian trolls launched new propaganda narrative burst with a lot of fake stuff and forged / adapted and changed pictures and fake stories.
1. Moldova is hostile country and dangerous for Russians in Russia.
2. West does have plans to integrate Moldova in Romania if will not be able quickly ger Moldova in EU and NATO....
3. Poland will annex western areas in Ukraine.
4. U.S had relocated " biolabs " from Ukraine to Poland.
5. Abrams and Leopards already are in dumbass and had been destroyed ....
6. Ukraine is oppressing hungarians....
7. Moldova is preparing attack these Transistria separatists ....
Etc bullshit.

Btw I know that Cole is pro russian poster .....therefore he gladly posts such stuff....

Yeah, it is nothing new for me.
Looks that EU had pushed Zelensky enough hard to start do something.
Ukr had launched at least 86 criminal cases during last 5 days....
Corruption, neglience, money laundering, helping Russia (!) awoid sanctions, overpriced prices for government financed contracts like food supplies, construction contracts, overpriced construction materials, generators etc beauties....in long row.

Zelensky in fear that kleptocrats might relocate from Ukraine banned bireucrats to leave Ukraine without special permit....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...sive-to-mark-one-year-anniversary-ukraine-war

with the one-year anniversary of the war in Ukraine on 24 February, according to Ukraine’s defence minister, Oleksii Reznikov.

Speaking to French media, Reznikov warned that Russia would call on a large contingent of mobilised troops. Referring to Russia’s general mobilisation of 300,000 conscripted soldiers in September last year, he claimed that numbers at the border suggest the true size could be closer to 500,000.

“We do not underestimate our enemy,” Reznikov said. “Officially, they announced 300,000, but when we see the troops at the borders, according to our assessments it is much more.”

Hard to believe he can still get those massive numbers with everything that has gone on. I read around xmas time when they were planning another massive draft that possible conscripts were not allowed to leave country, of course not sure if true.
I understand the major propaganda machine that Russia is and its effectiveness but by now most people must have an idea how terrible things are on the battlefield and it could be a death sentence should you join army. You would also have to think that this batch of conscripts would be bottom of the barrel prob older and not the "soldier" type with low moral.
But at this point its all Putin has, just throw a bigger meatwall at the enemy.

Hard to believe he can still get those massive numbers with everything that has gone on. I read around xmas time when they were planning another massive draft that possible conscripts were not allowed to leave country, of course not sure if true.
I understand the major propaganda machine that Russia is and its effectiveness but by now most people must have an idea how terrible things are on the battlefield and it could be a death sentence should you join army. You would also have to think that this batch of conscripts would be bottom of the barrel prob older and not the "soldier" type with low moral.
But at this point its all Putin has, just throw a bigger meatwall at the enemy.

Most of the soldiers they're getting are village people from places like Dagestan and Siberia. They probably have no idea how fuqqed the situation really is.

Btw I know that Cole is pro russian poster .....therefore he gladly posts such stuff....

Corruption, neglience, money laundering, helping Russia (!) awoid sanctions, overpriced prices for government financed contracts like food supplies, construction contracts, overpriced construction materials, generators etc beauties....in long row.

Dude not everyone who disagrees with you is pro-Russian, @Cole train i think its a fellow Baltic guy.

Reactions: Cid
So just to conclude tonight’s discussion. Everyone seems to be in agreement this is an extended conflict and won’t commit to a prediction until about 10-20 years out, and that prediction is Russias reputation will be tarnished from its current amazing reputation?

But in 20 years, who is betting Crimea will be under Ukraine control. Anyone committing to that 20 year long bet?

War won't last 20 years.

Either Ukraine will give it away for good or they will take it in the next 1-3 years.

Russia will definitively lose this war, outside of the massive loss of life and materials, Russia will control less territory than they did before the start of the war and their country will be much less secure because Ukraine will now be armed to the teeth and superior to the Russian army by miles, the only thing preventing an actual invasion of Russia proper will be fear of nukes and NATO not trying to stir the pot too much.

Dude not everyone who disagrees with you is pro-Russian, @Cole train i think its a fellow Baltic guy.

Fin

Last thing i posted was just discussion about troop numbers lol, its a trend here that all people who live closest to russia and whos villages would be first to hit are apperantly pro rus

I could start posting pro rus combat vids from ukrainerussia report.....

@Cole train we been exposed! He saw through our bullshit. Time to change tactics!

Fin

Last thing i posted was just discussion about troop numbers lol, its a trend here that all people who live closest to russia and whos villages would be first to hit are apperantly pro rus

I could start posting pro rus combat vids from ukrainerussia report.....

When did you stop being Russian?

Status
Not open for further replies.