Russian assassins speak up about UK Novichok poisoning

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The way they answering questions will convince every single person that it was them. They could come out with some really sophisticated story and look innocent. But perhaps Putin wants everyone to think it was them and waits for UK next move. Interesting.

If only the average fitness bro was as sophisticated and as interested in Cathedral architecture as these two fine gentlemen.

tenor.gif

They look like theyre in the fitness industry.

Seems legit.

Those two are just as far as can be from what I imagined to be KGB spies/assassins. That is what happens when you watch too much, and become a huge fan of James Bond.

All I can say is that it would be hilarious if it wasn't them.

Two of the most obvious Russian henchman looking dudes, in the middle of a small English town, at the same time as a poisoning of a Russian double-agent takes place. What are the odds?

All I can say is that it would be hilarious if it wasn't them.

Two of the most obvious Russian henchman looking dudes, in the middle of a small English town, at the same time as a poisoning of a Russian double-agent takes place. What are the odds?

Yeah one of the most sophisticated agencies on the planet just does things in the open. Lol

Yeah one of the most sophisticated agencies on the planet just does things in the open. Lol

The Russian secret service is hardly what I would call "sophisticated".

The good thing about the Russians is that they're pretty obvious with what they do, compared to Americans or even the Chinese.

The Russian secret service is hardly what I would call "sophisticated".

The good thing about the Russians is that they're pretty obvious with what they do, compared to Americans or even the Chinese.

The Americans are obvious or make lots of mistakes look around the world. They are accussed everywhere of fucking around far more than Russia. Its only because you live in a cuckold country obsessed with far left western liberalism and Russia phobia that you think Russia is a bad bad guy.

I dont buy this story. The UK is lying and fabricating evidence is my theory.

The Americans are obvious or make lots of mistakes look around the world. They are accussed everywhere of fucking around far more than Russia. Its only because you live in a cuckold country obsessed with far left western liberalism and Russia phobia that you think Russia is a bad bad guy.

The point that I'm making is that I consider Russia less of a bad guy, or atleast less of a threat, because they're less subversive in their action, and more easier to catch red-handed, than many other secret agencies.

But by all means continue with your hardline Soviet/Russia apologist act. I'm sure someone else finds it amusing.

The point that I'm making is that I consider Russia less of a bad guy, or atleast less of a threat, because they're less subversive in their action, and more easier to catch red-handed, than many other secret agencies.

But by all means continue with your hardline Soviet/Russia apologist act. I'm sure someone else finds it amusing.

Its not apologists. Im from a spanish speaking southerm country. I just tend to defend truth and go against western biases.

Do you disagree with my statement of your country? I figuted you would agree or at least semi since you seem right wing. And finland is obsessed it seems with wanting to be anti Russian or nationalism and yeah.

I agree. Russia has mess ups it seems more common.

I can only imagine how much stuff the chinese are regularly stealing from UK and USA while they are both publically obsessed with Russia (or at least American centrists and left wing is). So much they now invent conspiracy theories.

Its not apologists. Im from a spanish speaking southerm country. I just tend to defend truth and go against western biases.

Do you disagree with my statement of your country? I figuted you would agree or at least semi since you seem right wing. And finland is obsessed it seems with wanting to be anti Russian or nationalism and yeah.

I agree. Russia has mess ups it seems more common.

I can only imagine how much stuff the chinese are regularly stealing from UK and USA while they are both publically obsessed with Russia (or at least American centrists and left wing is). So much they now invent conspiracy theories.

Finland is not really that anti-Russian. There are pro-Russian politicians and anti-Russian. But most reside in the middle. That is why we are not in NATO and why the majority still don't want to be a part of it. Because having good relations with neighbours, as well as maintaining an air of neutrality, is seen as important.

I would say our current president is quite neutral towards Russia and has been criticized by some for being too pro-Putin. He went as far as challenging the EU sanctions by meeting Putin on his own. He also held a meeting between Trump and Putin, which was seen as controversial in some circles.

It's Sweden that is probably a lot more hysteric about Russia. And certainly the Baltic countries, for good reasons.

Having dealt with the Soviets, Russia is relatively not much of a threat to Finland by comparison. KGB was much more sophisticated than FSB, which is only a shadow of its predecessor.

These two goons, if they are indeed guilty, are simply another example of how badly things are organized down there.

Last edited:

<YeahOKJen>

Finland is not really that anti-Russian. There are pro-Russian politicians and anti-Russian. But most reside in the middle. That is why we are not in NATO and why the majority still don't want to be a part of it. Because having good relations with neighbours, as well as maintaining an air of neutrality, is seen as important.

I would say our current president is quite neutral towards Russia and has been criticized by some for being too pro-Putin. He went as far as challenging the EU sanctions by meeting Putin on his own. He also held a meeting between Trump and Putin, which was seen as controversial in some circles.

It's Sweden that is probably a lot more hysteric about Russia. And certainly the Baltic countries, for good reasons.

Having dealt with the Soviets, Russia is relatively not much of a threat to Finland by comparison. KGB was much more sophisticated than FSB, which is only a shadow of its predecessor.

These two goons, if they are indeed guilty, are simply another example of how badly things are organized down there.

Yeah i havent really focused on finalnd just seen russian sources criticism to them. Or seeing how it is quite liberal country. I seen tons of africans and from islam immigration i swore. There also those famous photos on reddit of the africanizstion of finland. Juy assummed it was like sweden. My bad

The guy on the right has that Chuck Liddell look in his eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back