Russian plane shot down UPDATE: S-300 for Syria

Happy Man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i will try to bring in the links. (Don't really know how)

The Syrian civil war thread is lit up tonight and the game of "who-dun-it" is afoot.

The timing is too crazy. Russia just announced it agreed to a new 15 mile buffer in idlib with turkey and joint patrols to police it with turkey and that al qaeda(HTS AL Nusra) would be forcefullly split off and destroyed. Great deal and maybe someone didn't like that it happened.

Most people seem to be thinking it was isreal that did it while attacking coastal Latakia today.

Man I'd love to see Russia react violently if that's the case.

Edit: links coming

Remember when Trump was called an idiot for wanting to get out of Syria

And LOL at all the media reporting it was Syria that shot it down. The alliance between our media, the military and the intelligence agencies is sick

None of us really know what has happened. But the fact the media outlets seem to be reporting as if it’s a CIA press release is crazy

Why is France attacking Syria in conjunction with Israel?

They don't even want to wait for the chemical attack false flag.

Just today Russia and turkey announced newt plan for Idlib and the final offensive is called off. No chance to try to use the violence as a reason to intervene.
Link below

isreal has been attacking others nations with impunity and that's illegal and it needs To stop.

That's why.

For peace, people need to be peaceful.

Aren't these other nations actively engaging Israel as well? Covertly or not? Israel and it's people are faced with a very different reality on a daily basis than what you or I will ever have to deal with. I don't see how an armed conflict between Russia and Israel will do anyone any good. Just a whole lot more dead bodies.

Great news.
Fuck Russia. They were the cause of giving the weapons to the rebels who shot down flight MH17. A passenger plane full of the worlds leading AIDS researchers and other doctors....Almost 300 people dead.

18617144_303.jpg

Because Russia has been getting screwed over ever since they were legally invited into the country to help protect Syria and it's sovereignty. Turkey shot down a russian bomber a couple years ago saying that it briefly entered their airspace. In other words...turkey had terrorist connections with rebels, Isis or whatever the hell they are called and were upset Russia was bombing them. Turkey was receiving stolen oil from Syria at the time.

Israel, France, US and everyone else are committing war crimes by occupying Syria and illegally bombing a sovereign nation.

Aren't these other nations actively engaging Israel as well? Covertly or not? Israel and it's people are faced with a very different reality on a daily basis than what you or I will ever have to deal with. I don't see how an armed conflict between Russia and Israel will do anyone any good. Just a whole lot more dead bodies.

That's nonsense. No nation has attacked isreal. Isreal attacks other nations in clear violations of international law.

And they never helped bomb Isis, they supplied and paid ISIS and al qaeda though.

Took seemingly out of the title guys, seems everyone agrees the planes was downed.

Let's take bets what happens next. What are odds that Netanyahu has to get on a plane and go kiss some ass?

Great news.
Fuck Russia. They were the cause of giving the weapons to the rebels who shot down flight MH17. A passenger plane full of the worlds leading AIDS researchers and other doctors....Almost 300 people dead.

18617144_303.jpg

Fuck Russia? You have no idea what you speak about. Go educate yourself (If that's even possible) you are an embarassment.

Great news.

18617144_303.jpg

And our.allies armed ISIS and al qaeda. we shouldn't be hit for what our allies do

Because Russia has been getting screwed over ever since they were legally invited into the country to help protect Syria and it's sovereignty. Turkey shot down a russian bomber a couple years ago saying that it briefly entered their airspace. In other words...turkey had terrorist connections with rebels, Isis or whatever the hell they are called and were upset Russia was bombing them. Turkey was receiving stolen oil from Syria at the time.

Israel, France, US and everyone else are committing war crimes by occupying Syria and illegally bombing a sovereign nation.

They're there because Bashar Al-Assad is a puppet for Putin and has been committing genocide on his own people and was about to be overthrown. The guy makes Saddam Hussein look like a choir boy but whatever floats your boat. I can't deal with sherdog tonight, I'm going to bed.

Back