Russian plane shot down UPDATE: S-300 for Syria

ZOG?

Also, I don't know if you noticed, but Israel is allied with Sunni muslims in Syria.

a new acroynm i learned. People who often dislike israel i find believe that jews control their government so there way to fight back against that is to hurt Israel or be against it to point of irrationality.

i think they plays delicate and fake friendship with sunni states as they have common interest to not see Iran get nuke or be mega power and since Syria government is ran by shiites loyal to Iran and friends with iran. Israel also has concern of hezbollah which has grown stronger and more dangerous to israel than it was in 2006 lebanon war. Iran is now in Syria and hezbollah on near it borders. It entirely makes sense that Israeli elite planners might prefer to see syria fracture as a syria without Assad and his elite or former elite military and giving weapons to Hezbollah helps Israel. It also obvious that at some point a war will happen and Israel would probably prefer that hezbollah be weaker during that war thereby making it easier to win the war. That becomes harder to do if Syria is filled with iranian agents and weapons and hezbollah is near the golan heights.

Anyways i dont think Assad be overthrown but the country is basically divided and partioned now so that is probably best way forward. A new kurdish state breaks off from syria, turkey keeps its security zone, israel keep it security zone around golan, Russia (invited) still keeps bases and presence in coastal parts of Syria. And Syria government gets rest of country and obvious damascus still its capital. You will invenitably have some lawless desert regions in the far east below euphrates with terrorists etc but most people live in cities anyways.

a new acroynm i learned. People who often dislike israel i find believe that jews control their government so there way to fight back against that is to hurt Israel or be against it to point of irrationality.

i think they plays delicate and fake friendship with sunni states as they have common interest to not see Iran get nuke or be mega power and since Syria government is ran by shiites loyal to Iran and friends with iran. Israel also has concern of hezbollah which has grown stronger and more dangerous to israel than it was in 2006 lebanon war. Iran is now in Syria and hezbollah on near it borders. It entirely makes sense that Israeli elite planners might prefer to see syria fracture as a syria without Assad and his elite or former elite military and giving weapons to Hezbollah helps Israel. It also obvious that at some point a war will happen and Israel would probably prefer that hezbollah be weaker during that war thereby making it easier to win the war. That becomes harder to do if Syria is filled with iranian agents and weapons and hezbollah is near the golan heights.

Anyways i dont think Assad be overthrown but the country is basically divided and partioned now so that is probably best way forward. A new kurdish state breaks off from syria, turkey keeps its security zone, israel keep it security zone around golan, Russia (invited) still keeps bases and presence in coastal parts of Syria. And Syria government gets rest of country and obvious damascus still its capital. You will invenitably have some lawless desert regions in the far east below euphrates with terrorists etc but most people live in cities anyways.
n.jpg

Syria is never getting the Green kurd area back that US is in.

Syria wont get back the Turkish areas likely either.

syria-civil-war-2018-future-map.png

20180721_MAM968.png

Russians are there because Assad invited them into their country for protection. And yes Russia and Syria have a mutually beneficial ....friendly relationship. Is that bad or Something?

Isis, rebels, moderates bla da bla were being supported financially and militarily by corrupt war pushers like John McCain. They were sent to terrorize and attack citizens and Syrian forces using these resources...claiming They are rebels against big bad mean Assad. Their goal is to destabilize the region and overthrow Assad so that they can come in and "rebuild" Syria like they did Iraq and every other country they think needs a change. Oh...and nevermind the talk about why they are really there...has nothing to do with a petty pipeline.

It's the same story told over and over and shitsuckers like you just eat it up. Oh....assad is bad he gasses his own people. Get real moron. Those were all setups. Damn don't be so stupid.

Syrian people (especially Christians in syria) overwhelmingly want Assad to stay in power. I mean...you saw what happened to Libya after gadaffi was murdered right? Wake up.

https://www.google.ca/amp/thehill.c...-no-friend-of-syrias-christian-minorities?amp I don't think I ever said I like what Israel or the US is doing in the Middle East, just that Israel faces a completely different reality on a daily basis. It's a complicated place with no clear path towards peace. But to think that Russia/Putin and Bashar Al-Assad are somehow good actors in all of this is beyond dumb.

isreal has been attacking others nations with impunity and that's illegal and it needs To stop.

That's why.

For peace, people need to be peaceful.

you could replace "Israel" with "USA" and the statement would still be accurate

Imperialism needs to make a comeback. All your countries are belong to us.

isreal has been attacking others nations with impunity and that's illegal and it needs To stop.

That's why.

For peace, people need to be peaceful.
Never seen someone openly hoping for world war.

They're there because Bashar Al-Assad is a puppet for Putin and has been committing genocide on his own people and was about to be overthrown. The guy makes Saddam Hussein look like a choir boy but whatever floats your boat. I can't deal with sherdog tonight, I'm going to bed.
<Huh2>

You should try watching the war. Most of the battles are on youtube recorded from both sides. You will see that you do not want your country to be overthrown by ISIS and the other jihadist factions.

Israel is too smart to give Russia a reason to attack. Arabs like to talk about wiping Israel off the map. Russia could do it in 48 hours without using a nuke.

Don't think russia is as ready to throw nukes around as you'd like to think. Using a nuke is like pulling a gun ina police station, everyne else has one too and you're 100% going to die if you use it.

That's why nobody used it during the cold war, mutually assured destruction is a good deterrent.

I just hope Germany stays as far away as possible from this shit show.
Let the usual warmongers US, Russia, UK, France and Israel invade.
They have been doing that for over 100 years now they are not going to change ever.

German soldiers should only be used to take back German territories and or fighting the Asian Bolsheviks.

Hehe I found this post funny. Germany has been a bastion peace in the last 100 years

Back