Russian State-Sponsored Doping Scandal: Russia BANNED From The 2018 Winter Olympics!!!

It's editorial. No one presented this as investigative journalism.

You still haven't identified what specifically you have a problem with.

I think every editorial wants to be taken more seriously than a slobbering internet rant. What's the quality they're trying to capture if not a journalistic quality?

Again, I will point out as well, that it reads to me like pure satire.

Perhaps your problem is that you think the author actually believes Clinton is the wargoddess-cuckqueen of chaos.

That article is not intended to be satire.

Why would you even write that in something you intend to be an intellectual piece?

I think every editorial wants to be taken more seriously than a slobbering internet rant. What's the quality they're trying to capture if not a journalistic quality?

Again, it was satire of the vapid criticisms of both candidates, that ignores their warmongering, and donor class corruption.

This is a argument I make all the time. That the media criticises trump, but never with videos of children dying in yemen.

That article is not intended to be satire.

Why would you even write that in something you intend to be an intellectual piece?

You can't use satire in a intellectual piece?

This is a strawman. The whole article isn't satire. The individual line, in a very long article that you took issue with, was though.

Again, it was satire of the vapid criticisms of both candidates, that ignores their warmongering, and donor class corruption.

This is a argument I make all the time. That the media criticises trump, but never with videos of children dying in yemen.

That was not satire. The best you could convince me is that it was intended to be a humorous aside by someone who genuinely believes it.

That was not satire. The best you could convince me is that it was intended to be a humorous aside by someone who genuinely believes it.

If it isn't satire, then why does he call her cuckqueen of chaos?

What in the article would make you think that is a serious statement?

If it isn't satire, then why does he call her cuckqueen of chaos?

Because he's writing the article for people who think those thoughts and say those things.

What in the article would make you think that is a serious statement?

I just said I could maybe believe it's a humorous one-liner aimed at people who believe that to be true, but not typically put in such cartoonish terms.

It's certainly not satire.

Because he's writing the article for people who think those thoughts and say those things.

I just said I could maybe believe it's a humorous one-liner aimed at people who believe that to be true, but not typically put in such cartoonish terms.

It's certainly not satire.

I don't think that makes much sense considering the article is highly critical of trump, and the next line, is the crotch grabbing real estate conman.

That's really neither here nor there when it comes the question you posed
Then perhaps answer the question as an individual as it was intended and not on behalf of other people with "integrity"

I don't think that makes much sense considering the article is highly critical of trump, and the next line, is the crotch grabbing real estate conman.

The person writing it and the intended audience think those comments about both candidates are true.

This is my favourite thing today. Quite a few Russian players left to play in the KHL for the prospect of winning an asterisked gold medal, and now that won't happen. I ain't even mad that the swedes will probably win.

Then perhaps answer the question as an individual as it was intended and not on behalf of other people with "integrity"

I did. I said basic integrity.

You then replied

Who gives a fuck?

Which is now general and individual, both of which I answered

I wonder how many Russian athletes didn't want to go under the needle, but went along anyway because they don't want to die "accidentally" like those Russian anti-doping officials?

Last edited:
Breaking News: every member of the IOC dies in tragic, "accidents" or "suicide pacts";)

Back