Russian State TV: "Trump is ours!"

Hey. Did you try looking at these so-called suspicious activities for yourself?
Weird that as much as it has been investigated, there are no charges.

I would like to see these links. I want you to make me look stupid by showing me how Trump was involved with Russia hacking the election you absolute retard.

Calls me a retard, has no idea of all the indictments and guilty pleas. Has no idea of so much.

A real life Manchurian Candidate . . . right?

Calls me a retard, has no idea of all the indictments and guilty pleas. Has no idea of so much.
Trump has been indicted and plead guilty? Willikers!!!

Exactly which Indictment or guilty plea should I be so up in arms about in regards to the safety and defense of our nation?

Crimea has wanted to be back with Russia since the split. FACT. They voted for it. FACT. My kids have/had a book on the black sea from the 90s, and it says that Crimeans people considered themselves russian, and wanted to rejoin. It was a book for 7th graders stating basic facts. How the hell does what America wants for its interests, on the other side of the globe, outweigh what the people of Crimea want for themselves?

Wake up.

not really much of anything. Fox news could come out and say "we are Trump's network", doesn't necessarily mean he's contracted with them. Even though he is more sympathetic to them. I'm sure part of it too is the Russian TV show just trolling for ratings. I'm sure they are getting their jollies off the fact that Trump has made numerous comments of praise including their annexation of Crimea.

Exactly which Indictment or guilty plea should I be so up in arms about in regards to the safety and defense of our nation?

I think we'd just be happy if you were up on any of the indictments and guilty pleas

You avoided my knowledge.

Ah, so you just like spouting off about indictments and guilty pleas as if they mean something, but when asked, you fall back on shitposting? Smart move

Wait.... I thought we.... weren't supposed to believe anything on Russian State Television.....

And the Israelis are comparing him to Cyrus and have minted a coin with his image. Their biggest football team changed their name to “Beitar Trump Jerusalem.” He is being praised over and over in their press.

Anyways, did you have a point?

At any point while reading this post, when the "CLEARLY THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS!!!" thoughts kicked in in your head did you for even a brief second have a moment of clarity in which you reflected upon what an obessed nutcase you really are?

Ah, so you just like spouting off about indictments and guilty pleas as if they mean something, but when asked, you fall back on shitposting? Smart move

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I should have answered your question that skirts all common sense and pretends that all the indictments and guilty pleas accumulated in such an incredibly short investigation don't mean anything. From now on I will not ignore your brainless Trumptard talking points that seek to shift the basic standards of honesty and truth.

Try again with your idiotic question and the misleading intent behind it. This time I'll bite.

Trump has been indicted and plead guilty? Willikers!!!

And there it is. We're literally gonna get fingers in the ears, and "lalalalalala I can't hear you" until Trump is personally put in handcuffs.

If every single human that's ever interacted with him is jailed, it STILL wouldn't matter to you guys. It's truly hilarious.

How about the 13 russians who've been charged with actively trying to interfere in our election? Does that just not matter because it wasn't accompanied with pictures of Trump having dinner with all 13? Or would you say that's of interest to anyone who cares about national security?

If no, how about his campaign manager? What should I deduce from him sitting in a jail cell for trying to get witnesses in this investigation to lie? What should I take away from that indisputable fact?

Holy fuck you are salty. Got nothing dredd? Gonna accuse me of pretending to be black again? ;)

The connections are all there, thoroughly discussed and outlined. It's not on Joe to teach you how to go through information and form adult conclusions. That's on you.

He's not your fucking teacher. If you wanna see something , LOOK AT IT. Don't stand next it and repeat "show me, show me, why can't you show me". That's just letting everyone know you don't wanna look. If you wanna dispute it, quote the actual information and dispute what you find incorrect.

This blatant "im not looking so you have to show me" level of childish debating doesn't fly with anyone but Trump supporters, and people who are equally stupid and eager to be owned.

How about the 13 russians who've been charged with actively trying to interfere in our election?

What about them? They are Russians being "punished" for breaking laws. Ehat fo you think that proves regarding Trump?

If no, how about his campaign manager? What should I deduce from him sitting in a jail cell for trying to get witnesses in this investigation to lie?

Manafort? Lol nobody here cares if he goes to jail for being a slimeball. What does it have to do with recent election and Russia/ collusion?

The connections are all there, thoroughly discussed and outlined. It's not on Joe to teach you how to go through information and form adult conclusions. That's on you.

He's not your fucking teacher. If you wanna see something , LOOK AT IT. Don't stand next it and repeat "show me, show me, why can't you show me". That's just letting everyone know you don't wanna look. If you wanna dispute it, quote the actual information and dispute what you find incorrect.

This blatant "im not looking so you have to show me" level of childish debating doesn't fly with anyone but Trump supporters, and people who are equally stupid and eager to be owned.

Dont cry because people dont take your game of connect the dots seriously.

What about them? They are Russians being "punished" for breaking laws. Ehat fo you think that proves regarding Trump?

Tell me what laws they broke. Go ahead.

Manafort? Lol nobody here cares if he goes to jail for being a slimeball. What does it have to do with recent election and Russia/ collusion?

A lot, considering none of the charges listed are "being a slimeball" at all....

He's in jail, right now, for trying to get witnesses IN THIS CASE(you know the Trump campaign case) to lie to investigators.

Do you see now, how his crimes directly relate to Trump? Or are you still a retard?

Dont cry because people dont take your game of connect the dots seriously.

The dots are already connected, and the only "people" not taking it seriously, are the willfully blind, and tragically stupid. You're the latter by the way. A tragically stupid individual. As evident by all of your posts.

Be careful ODB, I think this thread got "merged" with another one about you ignoring reality. Don't want you getting confused again....

Tell me what laws they broke. Go ahead.

"The defendants allegedly conducted what they called “information warfare against the United States,” with the stated goal of “spread[ing] distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general.” "

He's in jail, right now, for trying to get witnesses IN THIS CASE(you know the Trump campaign case) to lie to investigators.

So he was being charged and tried to save his ass by witness tampering? You haven't really made the connection to Trump, but you are free to try again

Be careful ODB, I think this thread got "merged" with another one...

lmfao. Do you plan on quoting me in some random ass thread again? You're a weird fella

Back