Russians caught impersonating BLM groups all over the internet

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2017/09/27/russi...er-facebook-ads-targeting-ferguson-baltimore/

"Sources tell CNN that a Kremlin-backed group known as the “Internet Research Agency” used geographically targeted advertising to fuel political discord in various parts of the US as tensions rose between the black community and police last year.

At least one of the roughly 3,000 ads that the agency bought during the election promoted Black Lives Matter specifically, the outlet reports."

I wonder who could win with this? And for you idiots that love to post tweets and fake news about BLM. Think twice, it might be a russian troll.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/27/russi...er-facebook-ads-targeting-ferguson-baltimore/

"Sources tell CNN that a Kremlin-backed group known as the “Internet Research Agency” used geographically targeted advertising to fuel political discord in various parts of the US as tensions rose between the black community and police last year.

At least one of the roughly 3,000 ads that the agency bought during the election promoted Black Lives Matter specifically, the outlet reports."

I wonder who could win with this? And for you idiots that love to post tweets and fake news about BLM. Think twice, it might be a russian troll.
You lost me at sources and cnn

Unlike the far right, liberals have been voiceful in their recognition that Russia spreads propaganda made to look like it would be in their favor. Only the far right seem to fall for it and continue to deny Russian involvement when it's to their detriment.

Unlike the far right, liberals have been voiceful in their recognition that Russia spreads propaganda made to look like it would be in their favor. Only the far right seem to fall for it and continue to deny Russian involvement when it's to their detriment.

I thought black lives matter is good? Also lol at Russia' shit job at hacking. Bots and trolls

I thought black lives matter is good? Also lol at Russia' shit job at hacking. Bots and trolls

The movement has its merits when it isn't hijacked or impersonated by Russian ops

So Facebook is totally honest and not evil at all?

<YeahOKJen>

People are so fucking naive, it's unreal.

Everything that ever happened was Russia

What you do as an information compiler and condenser is sort the wheat from the chaff and present the essence. When exposed to truth, people are in a much better position to figure out for themselves what is really goin on.

It is like rain on a dry desert.

Except there really is a "blm" full of stupid fucking idiots..or were russian trolls behind their protests?

I believe it.
Just wayy too many dumb cases brouggt to the forefront of the movement... When cases like Tamir's got lost in the sauce.

That is the only trial where there should have been any kind of protest, and maybe sandra blands... That was a weird case...

The only movement besides the one in your pants that is worth while is the Truth Movement.

Remember that just about everything you have been taught and ordered to believe is a lie and that Truth is much stranger than fiction. That is one way to know when you are not being lied to directly to your face.

Give WoodwardTV a try. It is part of the order of Melchizedek. Lots of truth to be found there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-LhLmfkg0KStfM5qUuhyw

It is a good first step to take.

Except there really is a "blm" full of stupid fucking idiots..or were russian trolls behind their protests?
Yeah let's just deflect and pretend all the hundred of threads about "BLM thugs" protests on the internet were based on actual Russian activities.

Yeah let's just deflect and pretend all the hundred of threads about "BLM thugs" protests on the internet were based on actual Russian activities.
As opposed to all the panic threads about russia? This is the first thread I've seen i a little while concerning blm.

The only movement besides the one in your pants that is worth while is the Truth Movement.

Remember that just about everything you have been taught and ordered to believe is a lie and that Truth is much stranger than fiction. That is one way to know when you are not being lied to directly to your face.

Give WoodwardTV a try. It is part of the order of Melchizedek. Lots of truth to be found there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-LhLmfkg0KStfM5qUuhyw

It is a good first step to take.
oh look mr batshit crazy is back, let me guess, you are "woke" and everyone else is a rube, fuck off back to the mayberry with that shit

The Russians push identity politics and racial grievance rhetoric in an attempt to further polarize the American (and probably Western as a whole) population, sowing discord and destabilizing the country. They push it from all angles. Here's another example of them pushing the "hey people of colour, you need to be scared of those evil white people":

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/18/media/black-fist-russia-self-defense-classes/index.html

What I find interesting is that so many colleges and universities push the exact same rhetoric, as well as media outlets. They push this rhetoric with much more efficiency than Russian trolls ever could. The result is the same, the polarization and breakdown of discourse, leading to destabilization. But is the motive the same? Something to think about. Of course there are also plenty of right-wing media outlets that push the same xenophobic/racist type of narrative that Russian trolls will also spread. It's already lead to a bad situation and it's getting worse.

Back