Russians caught impersonating BLM groups all over the internet

Lenin died in 1924 bruh.

Check out this account of Emilia Tynes-Mensah of the Soviet recruitment of african-americans pre-Stalin, it's actually pretty eye opening.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-c1-black-russian-americans-20141119-story.html

Granted when Stalin took over all that went out the window, but you'd be hard pressed to say that it wasn't measures better than the US before that.

Once Stalin started purging and gave up on internationalism though, it became more of a propaganda point than an actual goal to be achieved.

I wasn't arguing your point just piling on Rhood more.

It means black lives don't seem to matter much to other black people.

How is violence in the black community a separate issue? That is why they are having more interactions with cops in the first place. Because there is a lot more crime there. Reduce crime and you will have less interaction with police.

Opposing abusive police practices is not only not opposed to opposing crime; it's supportive of it. Shitty cops --> people don't trust the cops --> people have incentives to be criminals and otherwise gain reputations for violence.

Opposing abusive police practices is not only not opposed to opposing crime; it's supportive of it. Shitty cops --> people don't trust the cops --> people have incentives to be criminals and otherwise gain reputations for violence.

So you think the problem with the black community is cops? lol. Are they responsible for all the babies born out of wedlock and abandoned too?

So you think the problem with the black community is cops? lol. Are they responsible for all the babies born out of wedlock and abandoned too?

"The problem with the black community"? I said that bad cops are a problem. You previously indicated that you supporting holding police accountable. Aren't we on the same page here?

Whoooaaaa. Is JonesBones going for martyrdom this evening? Be an hero meng! Tranny pr0n bomb these jabronis!

Great rebuttal. You have a rapist in your av and wonder why the black community is where it is at.

Exxxtra retarded. Because my AV on a karate forum affects complex sociopolitical issues.

{<jordan}

https://nypost.com/2017/09/27/russi...er-facebook-ads-targeting-ferguson-baltimore/

"Sources tell CNN that a Kremlin-backed group known as the “Internet Research Agency” used geographically targeted advertising to fuel political discord in various parts of the US as tensions rose between the black community and police last year.

At least one of the roughly 3,000 ads that the agency bought during the election promoted Black Lives Matter specifically, the outlet reports."

I wonder who could win with this? And for you idiots that love to post tweets and fake news about BLM. Think twice, it might be a russian troll.

Now take this to its logical conclusion. If they are trying to create social unrest, wouldn't it also make sense to have bots that defend the other side of the debate, but in a ridiculous manor?

You know, with bots posting things like, he was just trying to get home safe to his family, that is why he had to shoot the unarmed suspect.

jesus. the russians are completely obsessed with us. they still can't over the cold war, apparently.

Honestly wish @Rhood had kept going like he said he could. Would have been an interesting read for sure.

U gonna buy me a drink babe?

1335.gif

Back