Russians UFC should sign

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
With UFC going to Russia what fighters do you think they should sign? There is so much talent in that country

Salaman Zhamaldaev
Omar Nurmagomedov
Vitaly Minakov
Mukhamed Berkhamov
Abdul Aziz Abdulvakhabov

And Timur Valiev. We need bantam russians.

fedor-emeli-2.0.0.jpg

Guys with v's at the end of their last names

Shlemenko from Bellator. Should've signed him years ago.

For those interested - Minakov and Emelianenko - equally low chances of signing (if I'm not wrong Minakov said that he signed 8 fight deal with them and 7 fights left on this contract), seems like Koreshkov's goal is a Bellator title so probably he is not gonna sign with anyone else in coming years, Zhamaldaev can be send to UFC when main guy of Akhmat decides to do so, Nurmagomedov signed multiple fight deal with Fight Nights if I'm not mistaken around 4 fights left on his contract but I think he also listed as their fighter on PFL website, Abdulvakhabov will be signed when head of ACB decides to let him go and probably it's not gonna happen in recent years.
I've seen rumors that Valiev is close to signing but from the other point of view he said in interview like a couple of months ago that signing with UFC is like receiving a pay cut or something like that.
So maybe Berkhamov and Shlemenko is real possibilities but Shlemenko said that he is ready to sign new contract with Bellator just for a rematch with Mousasi.

Vitali Minakov
Sergey Pavlovich
Rashid Yusupov
Andrey Koreshkov
Akhmen Aliev
Marat Gafurov
Azamat Kerefov

This guy K.O. Arlovski in his first fight with 1 PUNCH. Before arlovski had a cracked chin

viacheslavdatsik_201205280820220.jpg

dc0f5e66bfb8_sf_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back