3. Rashid Yusupov (LHW)
4. Batraz Agnaev (LHW)
5. Denis Goltsov (HW)
6. Askar Askarov (FlW)
7. Yusuf Raisov (FW)
8. Khusein Khaliev (LW)
9. Alexander Keshtov (BW or FlW)
10. Artem Frolov (MW)

I exclude Petr Yan and Said Nurmagomed cause they are already on the verge of signing with UFC.

About other guys - Yusupov is in PFL so he is not coming anywhere, Aliev signed new contract with FN (if I'm not wrong) and is planning to become their champ, Gafurov is signed to ONE and on a losing streak, Agnaev, Goltsov, Askarov - signed to ACB, Raisov is what I think you call a posterboy for ACB, so he probably is gonna be with ACB as long as promotion exists, Frolov is M-1 champ so probably he is not going anywhere anytime soon.
So I think Pavlovich, Kerefov, Mokhnatkin, Khaliev (if head of Akhmat decides to send him to UFC), Keshtov - there is a chance to see them in UFC.

About other guys - Yusupov is in PFL so he is not coming anywhere, Aliev signed new contract with FN (if I'm not wrong) and is planning to become their champ, Gafurov is signed to ONE and on a losing streak, Agnaev, Goltsov, Askarov - signed to ACB, Raisov is what I think you call a posterboy for ACB, so he probably is gonna be with ACB as long as promotion exists, Frolov is M-1 champ so probably he is not going anywhere anytime soon.
So I think Pavlovich, Kerefov, Mokhnatkin, Khaliev (if head of Akhmat decides to send him to UFC), Keshtov - there is a chance to see them in UFC.
It was said that Said Nurmagomedov signed with PFL but apparently he is now negotiating with UFC.
Cause PFL couldn't start their first season as promised, I think there is huge possibility that fighters can cancel the contracts.

It was said that Said Nurmagomedov signed with PFL but apparently he is now negotiating with UFC.
Cause PFL couldn't start their first season as promised, I think there is huge possibility that fighters can cancel the contracts.
I haven't seen rumors about Nurmagomedov (Said) and Valiev signing with UFC myself but have seen people talk about them on forum.

1. Sergey Pavlovich (HW)
2. Mikhail Mokhnatkin (HW or LHW)
3. Rashid Yusupov (LHW)
4. Batraz Agnaev (LHW)
5. Denis Goltsov (HW)
6. Askar Askarov (FlW)
7. Yusuf Raisov (FW)
8. Khusein Khaliev (LW)
9. Alexander Keshtov (BW or FlW)
10. Artem Frolov (MW)

I exclude Petr Yan and Said Nurmagomed cause they are already on the verge of signing with UFC.

I saw Raisov's last fight and was pretty blown away when I found out he's 22. He'll be a top 5 FW in the UFC one day.

Yakov as color commentator...

jcibl.jpg

With UFC going to Russia what fighters do you think they should sign? There is so much talent in that country

One of the big problems that fighters there are juiced to the gills and use everything, so who knows how they would fight once under USADA.

Shlemenko from Bellator. Should've signed him years ago.
Shlemenko has 1 fight left on his Bellator contract and talking about possibility of UFC run at welterweight in all his recent interviews. good chances it will finally happen.

Sergey Pavlovich (12-0 Heavyweight, 9 KOs). I've been shilling that shit hard for a year.

20170729103338_IMG_4296.JPG

10% of the UFC is owned by the UAE (Flash Entertainment), itself a dictatorship, which along with Saudi has been bombing Yemen to the ground, and imposed a blockade starving millions. And financially backs a military dictatorship in Egypt...you know, the same country Karim Zidan is from! Don't seem him ever talking about that, and how the UFC is owned by dictators.

Then there's WME, who's owner Ari Emanuel's own father Ben Emanuel was a member of the Irgun terrorist group, who killed Britons and Palestinians and engaged in ethnic cleansing

Rashid Yusupov
Albert Tumenov (again)
Akhmed Aliev
Petr Yan
Alexandr Shabliy

He isn't Russian; he is Kazakh, but Kairat Ahmetov would make a nice addition for the Turkic peoples in Moscow.

Aleksander Emelianenko and I don't care what anyone says, he's better than ever at the moment and incredibly dangerous for anyone.

Forgot to mention but I haven't seen any news that Said was signed to PFL and I think he is still Akhmat champion.

Smoldarev too (but I think he ethnically Russian or one of his parents is Russian).
I guess those that once were part of the Soviet Union are sometimes being called Russian. Blagoi Ivanov is Bulgarian.

Rashid Yusupov
Albert Tumenov (again)
Akhmed Aliev
Petr Yan
Alexandr Shabliy

He isn't Russian; he is Kazakh, but Kairat Ahmetov would make a nice addition for the Turkic peoples in Moscow.

Besides the Kazakh fighter Kairat Akhmetov. They need to sign Yunus Evloev and Gregory Popov for the Flyweight divisions.

I would like to see Vagab Vagabov have a go in the UFC, and its about time they sign Khusein Khaliev. They signed his brother Adam back in 2013 but he ended up retiring from MMA.

Khaliev trains in the US at K-Dojo, so don't see what's the hold up from signing him. Vagabov had a infamous 2-fight run at WSOF a few years back, but he should be good for the UFC audience.

Back