Rust players sign in

Got bored and started playing again. Built 2 houses and one got raided within 8hours. Other house was still standing but I was surrounded by a team of 6. They raided me while I was online and I convinced them to leave me alone, for now.

Managed to get a lvl. 2 workbench and made 2 sars with handmade scopes and 2 double barrels, both with ammo. Also crafted some clothing/armor.

If my house is still up tonight ill be raiding or pvping.

Did a solo raid and got countered over the weekend. Lost two AKs and a ton of stuff.

Server wipes for all official servers is tomorrow

Im moving to rustafied long

Never understood the point of these games if people can raid you while you're offline.

Never understood the point of these games if people can raid you while you're offline.

You build a good base and you can stop people fron raiding. You can upgrade yoyr doors/walls, make shotgun traps, sentry turrets, flame turrets, false entrances etc.

You build a good base and you can stop people fron raiding. You can upgrade yoyr doors/walls, make shotgun traps, sentry turrets, flame turrets, false entrances etc.

Doesn't seem like anyone ITT has been successful at doing that.

Removes the fun from a game to be attacked when you aren't actually playing. That's the main issue with all of these survival type games.

Doesn't seem like anyone ITT has been successful at doing that.

Removes the fun from a game to be attacked when you aren't actually playing. That's the main issue with all of these survival type games.

There are servers where you cant offline people so theres something for everyone

watched a few people stream this.. just heard about it recently. seems cool..

My team made a new base and while transfering everything over they lost it all to koreans. Not sure if they quit or not. Will find out after work

We got rocket raided day 3 with a full on metal siege tower and anything.

They took the TC and all our sulfur but we killed the guy and squirreled it away somewhere in the base behind two garage doors.

They didn't get any loot rooms, just what was in the TC for upkeep and a box of stone.

We came back later and moved it.

I quit for now. Got raided 3x in 3 days.

In the first 24 hours I had a lvl 3 workbench, a box of guns and tons of supplies. Base was double honeycombed all metal with 13 doors and 6 garage doors and 2 external high walls

A zerg came and took our base out with rockets in less than 2 minutes.

Made 2 more bases and got raided within 30minutes.

Rockets are retardedly OP, they ruin the game. Raiding is too easy

Last edited:
LOL. Our second base got raided the next morning with all of our shit from the first place. Totally wiped out that time.

But I spawned in at first base the next day and the TC wall decayed so I destroyed it and we took our first base back over.

I quit for now. Got raided 3x in 3 days.

In the first 24 hours I had a lvl 3 workbench, a box of guns and tons of supplies. Base was double honeycombed all metal with 13 doors and 6 garage doors and 2 external high walls

A zerg came and took our base out with rockets in less than 2 minutes.

Made 2 more bases and got raided within 30minutes.

Rockets are retardedly OP, they ruin the game. Raiding is too easy

The thing is stone walls suck. If you really want to deter rocket raids you need metal/armor walls and fuckloads of shotgun traps.

The thing is stone walls suck. If you really want to deter rocket raids you need metal/armor walls and fuckloads of shotgun traps.

We were full metal. It was just me and a friend. As a duo its pretty much impossible to get armored doors and walls because it takes so much high qual and everything good requires high qual. Also the BPs are super rare

We were full metal. It was just me and a friend. As a duo its pretty much impossible to get armored doors and walls because it takes so much high qual and everything good requires high qual. Also the BPs are super rare

I dunno, haven't had too much trouble. I guess I have a good base design.

We only got raided the first time because it was a big clan with rockets and full ak kits on day 3 and none of us were online when it started, and they still couldn't get our loot even after using all their rockets and satchels just for the TC. In the end they got some tools, comps, a box of stone and one ak at the cost of all their sulfur and explosives. Only major loss was our tier 3 workbench and auto turret.

The second time our base just wasn't finished and we only had like 3 doors.

I dunno, haven't had too much trouble. I guess I have a good base design.

We only got raided the first time because it was a big clan with rockets and full ak kits on day 3 and none of us were online when it started, and they still couldn't get our loot even after using all their rockets and satchels just for the TC. In the end they got some tools, comps, a box of stone and one ak at the cost of all their sulfur and explosives. Only major loss was our tier 3 workbench and auto turret.

The second time our base just wasn't finished and we only had like 3 doors.

What server you on?

Some team helped me get started again last night. They gave me tools and let me build outside their compound. Managed to get a lvl 1 workbench and some supplies. If im still there after work ill have guns and gear by tonight

Well the team that helped me, they raided me the next day.

Moved back to rustafied long and got a new base up.

My friend has a team there with AKs and asked me to join yesterday. Not sure what im going to do.

Back