Rust players sign in

Weird. Thats not right. Im in that area (southern ontartio) and my ping is fine. I dont get 700 ping even on aus servers.

I do get fps issues though. Even with my gtx 1080ti I get like 50-80fps usually while moving
It's the strangest damn thing. It's been going on for me since Legacy officially ended.

It's the strangest damn thing. It's been going on for me since Legacy officially ended.

Did you try reinstalling? Im not sure if it would help but who knows. I had an issue where I got stuck in "negotaiting connection" forever and reinstall fixed it.

Did you try reinstalling? Im not sure if it would help but who knows. I had an issue where I got stuck in "negotaiting connection" forever and reinstall fixed it.
Yeah man, multiple times haha. Like each large update I'll try and re-install. I've even reached out to FacePunch and they don't know WTF is up.

Cuda as well.

Most of my time was in Legacy.

Me too, I've played about 600-700hrs now, but about 2/3rds in Legacy.

I never played too seriously in Rust 2.0 till the past few weeks. Just a bit of soloing to see changes.

We raided hellboy and officer countered, we finished the raid but they didnt have anything good. When we got back to the base the leader of the team came on and kicked me out, claims i stole 3 rows of AK's lol. Sounded like he was having a mental breakdown or something, cause I didn't steal anything and I could care less about stealing loot lol. My "friends" on the team didn't do shit to help me out. Oh well. So random, so weird.

Back to playing with my weak team lol

My group allied with another group and we've made a super compound with multiple bases.

Abandoned the base we used to recover from the raid and rebuilt a larger and incredibly more secure base. Only way to raid us now is to offline the base with dozens of rockets and even then it will be a bitch. Every loot room has an auto-turret that is a bitch to drain plus multiple shotgun turrets. The TC room has multiple auto turrets hidden behind multiple garage doors that can't be drained, also more shotgun traps. Every door entrance into the base also has multiple shotgun traps and so does every ladder hatch on each level.

We walled off such a large section that barrels and animals spawn inside our compound. Also shotgun traps on the high stone gates.

If the group is tyler swifty swiss mr popular pants razer etc dont trust them

Nope it wasn't him. But his group keeps hitting our outposts near Mil tunnels so we kind of stopped trying to build there.

Got bored and started up on rustafied medium

Surrounded by zerg again, not sure how long I'll last

Playing solo and I think ill get raided soon

Its tough being solo with a bow, and trying to start mid wipe when everyone has AKs

Cant find a rad suit anywhere

My group had a bit of drama, bags were broken and codes were change, etc.

But everything is sorted now and the base is constantly improving. We've got rockets now.

Had a bunch of fun roaming with a bolt rifle with my squad. Did a few farming runs and then a few raids. Juiced!

Tired of being a solo.

Had 30k metal
60k Stone
60k sulfur
2000 hq
70k wood

The main clans where nice to me and I would help them out when I could but I didn’t have much weapon wise. But they would give me gear sets for being not being toxic and annoying

Go offline and am raided

Only so much one can do as a solo. It’s annoying the times I have been invited to groups the people are super obnoxious and annoying with what they do and talk about. Like how do some people act the way they do

Pretty sure whoever raised me was hacking as they only hit the spots where my loot was, and it was designed an reinforced to make it tricky.

Last edited:
Are you playing on an extra resource server?

You shouldn't have that much material sitting around solo or otherwise. It's not very efficient.

Thats a ton of stuff as a solo Hogey. Solo is hard but every team ive been with except one has insided me, so unless you know a bunch of trustworthy people there's no point imo.

Im shocked I havent been raided yet. Every base in my area has been hit except me. Maybe theyre taking pity on me.

Last night I went to the train yard, walked straight in to a guy with a gun, I only had a bow and he smoked me.

I go back with a sar and I see a guy and start shooting and the same guy jumps off some roof and DBs me.

I go back again looking for him with a sar. I find him and start shooting him and suddenly a bolty starts sniping me from behind so i getting hit from front and back and I get killed again. No guns left, no gear left.

Had to farm and got more wood/cloth armor and 4 more sars.

Finally found a rad suit and researched it.

Now I just need green cards and I can start doing card runs.

Besides in my TC I got like 1k metal, 4k sulfur some components 200 gp and 130hq

@Hogey If you want to join me on rustafied medium for another week ill bag you hogey. Ill probably change servers back to long after next wipe but not sure

Last edited:
Tried countering a raid 3 times last night, ended up 1v3ing and lost all my guns/armor again.

Did manage to kill a guy with roadsign and coffee cab so I researched that.

Got enough to remake all my gear and guns tonight. Found a pump shotgun too.

I keep getting teamed on though. I even almost took out a team of 3 solo but the last guy hs me.

Need a better gun. Sars recoil is so bad. I need something better for mid/close range like a custom

I'm thinking about getting this game. I really want to get into a survival game but the only one I have is ark and it's for Xbox, it runs like shit and being solo I can't make it far at all.

I need a good survival game for PC, one that runs smooth and from the sounds of it this game is more building/pvp rather than pop and getting mobbed on by Dino's constantly while lagging around like crazy. It is very frustrating.

From the sounds of it tho solo on this game is tough too, which is expected, but hopefully there will be something about it I like more than ark. Does it run more smoothly and have better graphics than ark?

lol basically everyone I know got raided yesterday.

Our base got raided too, but they only took the TC. dozens of garage doors kept them from a lot of our resources.

Back