Ryan Bundy's Opening Statement

if the government can take this mans water, that feeds his cattle, they can take the area we hunt, the water we fish, the land we camp, just because the have decided they have a better purpose than what it was intended for

You're taking a ridiculous position. Of course Bundy is fucking wrong. He doesn't get to personally profit off of public land without reimbursing said public.

That isn't really what the law says. By his family using it for so long, he has legal rights there.

That isn't really what the law says. By his family using it for so long, he has legal rights there.
Meh. I don't agree with that interpretation, or even the idea. It's not a home and an acre. It's an enormous amount of land. What makes it theirs to exploit?

Meh. I don't agree with that interpretation, or even the idea. It's not a home and an acre. It's an enormous amount of land. What makes it theirs to exploit?

Not theirs, but a right to graze there. They have livelihoods built on those grazing rights.

This really is tyrannical behavior by our government.

Look into it for yourself if your bored Homer. Like most issues with our government today, it comes down to corruption, and the rule of law.

Not theirs, but a right to graze there. They have livelihoods built on those grazing rights.

Look into it for yourself if your bored Homer. Like most issues with our government today, it comes down to corruption, and the rule of law.
*you're

Also, I did look into months ago when the story broke. They weren't denied grazing rights until they refused to pay the BLM fee. Boo fucking Hoo. It's not tyrannical at all. You're knee jerking to an antigovernment position. The Bundy clan is completely in the wrong here.

Also, I did look into months ago when the story broke. They weren't denied grazing rights until they refused to pay the BLM fee. Boo fucking Hoo. It's not tyrannical at all. You're knee jerking to an antigovernment position. The Bundy clan is completely in the wrong here.

Homer, if it isn't OK for corporations to price gouge, than it isn't OK for the government Either. They were pricing them out of business with those fees.

Everyone in Nevada that's not a transplant from California supports the Bundys.

Homer, if it isn't OK for corporations to price gouge, than it isn't OK for the government Either. They were pricing them out of business with those fees.
That's not how I remember the numbers. Do you have them handy?

they pushed some of the ranchers out with endangered species, others they tried with shutting them out of water, they charging the Bundy's with terrorism from a controlled burn... had the Bundy's not resisted how far along with the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone Solar Project do you think they would be?

maybe harry reid will testify

That's not how I remember the numbers. Do you have them handy?

Ok, the million in back fees is what can't he paid back, and is putting them out of business.

I side with the Bundy's, because what followed was pure thuggery by our government.

I typically side against the government in 99% of cases like this, but in this case fuck the bundys. Doesnt matter how long they have been using it, if it's not theirs its not theirs.

my dog barked at the hills. please look at this picture of my family. yee-haw
Lol. That's about it.

If the jury is made up of locals, that guy is as good as free right now.

For anyone interested

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

These guys lost in court repeatedly for 11 years which resulted in them arming up and saying the courts aren't legitimate.

They are like the crazy "Sovereign Citizens" or people that refuse to pay income taxes because they claim it's Unconstitutional.

Fuck em.

Back