Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How would he do against each of them?

Discuss immediately

Last edited:
How would he do against each of them?
Hi, remember when you posted fat dans list of boxers of the year. (I think you refer to him as big d). And remember when the list sucked balls and he hadn’t even mentioned the fighter who got the most people saying he was fighter of the year. I posted in your thread to ask his reasoning why and you never responded. You either think his list sucks or more likely you pick up all of your boxing news off shitty sites on google whoxbarely cover the sport and so probably didn’t recognise who we were discussing. If you come back please try and explain his bullshit and explain why you run away if someone dares to fat dan is wrong. You realise the conceited gentleman blocks people on Twitter if they disagree with him so he can dodge difficult questions such as “why is your p4p list riding on the roflcopter”. Any explanation would be nice:

Murata isn't ready for Jermall or Danny. I could see him outboxing Billy Joe.

i think he's more than ready to beat charlo, that could be a brutal war

saunders would be interesting.. completely diff styles
saunders sticking and moving, while murata trying to trap him to land hard shots

murata getting one of those this year is very realistic

Quit spouting orders and ask nicely dickweed.
He’s special needs, he brags about how he lives on fat dans chode and then posts threads as if we are stupid enough to not realise he’s sucking espn off.

He also seems to think Gareth a davies and dan Rafael know more than actual fans, they don’t.

If you're not able to soundly beat N'Dam the first time out (he should have won, but it was miles away from emphatic) then you're going to have some skeptics against the best of the MW division. I don't see any reason to favour him over anyone listed (or Canelo and GGG, of course).

If you're not able to soundly beat N'Dam the first time out (he should have won, but it was miles away from emphatic) then you're going to have some skeptics against the best of the MW division. I don't see any reason to favour him over anyone listed (or Canelo and GGG, of course).

Agreed. The guy has power and stamina but we still don't know how he'd fare against a top tier opponent that doesn't beg to be hit.

Back