Ryu or Master Chief for baddest video game hero eva?

I always wondered who would win between sam fisher and solid snake.

Going with solid snake

I go with Fisher. Snake got the gadets but Fisher can get close with just a knife. I go with Fisher.

Top 3 Series for me for.

Hitman
Splineter Cell
MSG= comes in last cause of the 45mins Cut Scenes.

I love Ryu but Doomguy takes the cake. I've heard he shreds guitar like a beast as well.

I freely admit the Ryu isn't the greatest overall video game character

that belongs to Pac man followed closely by Mario

However he is the greatest fighter/warrior character in the history of video games

.....And if it came down to it could easily kill Mario or Pac can

This is the correct answer

latest

You see him coming with a crowbar and your world is over

That is the incorrect answer

....and to even suggest that homeboy wouldn't die about A nano second after engaging Ryu means you lack nerd integrity and shouldn't be allowed to debate such topics

...Tbh you strike me as a geek poser or faux nerd

That is the incorrect answer

....and to even suggest that homeboy wouldn't die about A nano second after engaging Ryu means you lack nerd integrity and shouldn't be allowed to debate such topics

...Tbh you strike me as a geek poser or faux nerd
My dude, the combine took over the earth in a short period of time and managed to implement a fascist regime across the globe while Gordon was sleeping.

As soon as they saw him running around with his crowbar they lost their shit.

I bet hadokens bounce off the HEV suit

Wasn't ryu nerfed to high hell recently?

Wasn't ryu nerfed to high hell recently?

Nerfed?!?!?!

That some new slack jawed and phaggety millennial talk

What ever it means it seems like your trying to throw shade on the lil homie Fyi

There's some manly generation
X slang for ya kid

Sorry everyone, it’s Doomguy. If, by some miracle, you manage to kill him and send him to hell, all you’ll do is make him more angry.

Frank West killed MILLONS of Zombies and Cult Followers and Pyschos by his dam self.
latest

I freely admit the Ryu isn't the greatest overall video game character

that belongs to Pac man followed closely by Mario

However he is the greatest fighter/warrior character in the history of video games

.....And if it came down to it could easily kill Mario or Pac can

Lol Ryu loses to Akuma. Both at being a badass character and also in an actual fight.

Frank West killed MILLONS of Zombies and Cult Followers and Pyschos by his dam self.
latest

Cheese...pisan....stop already with this guy.

The weakest character in the street fighter universe would rectally violate your boy with ease(not Dan) if we're talking ryu...cmong son

Cheese...pisan....stop already with this guy.

The weakest character in the street fighter universe would rectally violate your boy with ease(not Dan) if we're talking ryu...cmong son

Ryu is easy work for Frank.

latest

Not if my third playthrough of all of those games is considered Canon

"...in which our hero dons the apparel of a male club dancer and proceeds to avoid all confrontations wherever possible whilst drinking Copious Amounts of Juice"

there's your hit tv show

Honorable mention Gabriel/Dracula in the western Castlevania games

latest

Start human
v
kill vampire, werewolfs and other shit
v
become DRACULA
v
defeat in blade-to-the-face duels Death and Satan

At some point essentially he gave Satan the "bro, you may rule Hell but here you're in the wrong neighborhood" :D

Back