Sabas

MacBig

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Trying to find my way between Sabas gloves.

And like to know some more about the hitting diffrences between the Sabas Proseries (Bag)
and SuperSoft Bag.

I am recovered from a injury, like to hit the punch bag but with less punch into the shoulders,
so what might be a good choise..

Between those two? SuperSoft is probably more in line with what you're looking for. There's a break-in period, but the padding is more shock absorbent... The Proseries has an already broken-in feel to it and is comfortable, but the padding is not as soft as the super soft... as one might expect. There's also a description of the difference in padding on their website.

From what I've heard in my gym, Sabas did not last very long. They look cool, but they didn't last.

Think it would be wise if I look for another brand, thank you all

Just made a few orders through Sabas, and though impressed with the quality, it certainly could have gone a lot smoother.

I ordered a pair of 16 oz gloves on March 11th. I received them today (the snow in the Northeast delayed plenty of packages), and unfortunately I was sent 12 oz by mistake.

Called and then emailed earlier today, though didn't receive a response. Decided to text and got through. I had to send pictures "for their records" (felt more like I had to prove I wasn't lying). In return I got a quick sorry and a return shipping label with a promise that the correct gloves would be sent tomorrow.

I really need a new pair of sparring gloves and I'm not overly excited to make a trip to the post office. Would have been nice to see a sort of gesture (10% off next order or something) as I also bought a pair of micro mitts and 4 pairs of wraps from them this week.

Not sure how I feel about them moving forward. Again, quality seemed superb, but this situation left me with a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Edit: Was offered a pair of wraps for my trouble after the fact. Gonna turn it down, but at least it was something.

Last edited:
Trying to find my way between Sabas gloves.

And like to know some more about the hitting diffrences between the Sabas Proseries (Bag)
and SuperSoft Bag.

I am recovered from a injury, like to hit the punch bag but with less punch into the shoulders,
so what might be a good choise..
Think it would be wise if I look for another brand, thank you all

Winning if you can afford it.

UMA, Top Boxer, or Ring to Cage if you can't.

I had a pair of SS that messed up my knuckles in the same exact spot. The quality of the glove wasn't great at all. A close friend of mine got a pair of SS as well and the right hand compartment was smaller suffocating his right hand. Inconsistencies across the board overall from my experiences

I have a pair of Pro series they are pretty soft with nice protection. I know someone who used both (pro series and Supersoft) and said there's no big difference between them
but I guess there ill be durability issues I used Pro series for less than a months and started to notice loose stitching here and there

Back