Sadulaev Considering MMA Debut In 2020

He is amazing but nowhere near GOAT level yet (at least not based on medals). There are quite a few freestylers with more gold medals (4) and more medals overall. (5).
Well I think Saitiev is pretty clearly freestyle GOAT, but Sadulaev accomplishing all that he has already at the age of 22 is pretty magnificent. Think he's well on his way to freestyle GOAT.

Id be absolutely shocked if he ever entered MMA. To date, very few world level wrestlers from Russia have entered MMA, and virtually zero world/Olympic medalists from Russia have tried MMA.

That was set to change with Bilyal Makhov but he reneged on his UFC deal and will probably never fight.

Well I think Saitiev is pretty clearly freestyle GOAT, but Sadulaev accomplishing all that he has already at the age of 22 is pretty magnificent. Think he's well on his way to freestyle GOAT.
Right. Like I said, he is amazing but not GOAT level yet. Saitiev, Fadsaev, Gatsalov, Beloglazlov, Kudukhov, Makhov, Khadartsev all have more hardware.

Difference is Arjan is a not very athletic dude with less than 0.00001% of the wrestling accolades as Sadulaev. Nobody is stopping Sadulaev's takedowns.

you are missing the point.
the guy was omoplata'd.......................... at HW
thats done on the ground
that is my point

you are missing the point.
the guy was omoplata'd.......................... at HW
thats done on the ground
that is my point
Someone with an extensive Sambo background and just all and much higher level wrestler than Bhullar will not be omoplata'd on the ground. He'd control the bum that hit the omoplata with ease.

Last edited:
Back