Sage NorthGOAT

Must be nice to still get birthday presents that aren't unenthusiastic hummers.

I think it's a case of wait and see. He's got some raw talent but he needs to adapt his striking to MMA and develop a ground game and a fighter's heart. TAM should take care of most of that for him.

Best attitude ever!

Reeking optimism and positive energy out of his pores to such high degree that it's sickening and deafening at the same time!

Best wishes for all!

Seems very likable, that chin is suspect however.

new goat every week
giphy.gif
lol...Sherdog.

I’m all about sage northcutt, he has the chance of being a mega star and I’m always cheering for the next big thing to pan out so hats off to him imo.

I wish a very disreputable black fighter named Herb Southtear would come up and have a 5 fight series with Sage just so I could chuckle a lot over the course of 3 years.

5 years from now he will pry be headlining a regional promotion his Dad started while still living in his parents basement talking about his action figures and karate trophies. Sorry he is lost on the ground, in the clinch, and is an overall pussy....he won't last. Not to mention he has already lost to cans.

I love sage.

The hate he gets here is like the hate the most popular girl at school gets from ugly chicks.

Told ya fellas!

This is our new GOAT. And he’s a God fearin’ man. Love it!

I love sage.

The hate he gets here is like the hate the most popular girl at school gets from ugly chicks.
This! It’s like people can’t believe he’s that nice and looks that way and make that kind of money so they instinctively hate!

This! It’s like people can’t believe he’s that nice and looks that way and make that kind of money so they instinctively hate!
I love sage.

Or maybe he gets hate because he's not that skilled but is paid more than a lot of the roster. Romero looks like a Greek God but no one complains about his place in the UFC.

Or maybe he gets hate because he's not that skilled but is paid more than a lot of the roster. Romero looks like a Greek God but no one complains about his place in the UFC.
He’s paid that much because he’s a draw. The kid puts asses in the seats and frankly he’s refreshing in this sport.

Back