Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Ideanudge, Nov 8, 2018 at 5:02 AM.

1. Ramon Antonio

Ramon Antonio Brown Belt

The average person has one breast (I don’t care too much about averages, I’m looking at the 20 percent hottest women). I’m from Europe and if we have to go by averages, women here on average have healthy BMI and good curves. Asians tend to be a lot flatter. Also, less variety, they all have black hair and brown eyes.

Not saying Asians can’t be hot, but moving to Asia for the women is crazy unless you have a serious case of yellow fever.

2. Spath

Spath Brown Belt

I usually just shrug and move on with my day after reading bullshit like this, but holy dick grease, man. Women should fear men? Let me guess, because of our physical superiority? Are you from the 1800s or what? Like damn, that really is a backwards-ass view to have today.

3. cevo

cevo Black Belt

Why? I think Asian people will like his flashy style and Bruce Lee flips on Instagram

4. S U I H C U L A C C I

S U I H C U L A C C I White Belt

Not anymore. Knees to the head are still allowed I think

Katsumi Yamada likes this.
  5. mma_genius

mma_genius Black Belt

Sage is getting dropped by jabs from 155 pound cans in the UFC. Smart move for him to leave.

NoBiasJustMMA likes this.
  6. rjmbrd

rjmbrd Gold Belt

The UFC is highly motivated to pay fighters as little as possible. Whatever the lowest they can get away with is always the goal.

Fair play to all fighters who can leverage other opportunities to get the UFC to pay them more. You have to be a flat out fool with everything we know about how UFC contracts are executed if you aren't advocating for your best possible financial return.

If Sage can get a lot more money right now, virtually anywhere else, he should do it. At worst, it'll leverage the UFC to offer him more, at best, he's making substantially more money. It's a wise choice either way.

He's young enough to return to the UFC down the road if he decides to stay in the MMA business.

7. bigconan

bigconan Silver Belt

hahahaha, being weak isn't going after what you want...and many many many men don't want aggressive, argumentative, big mouth, big attitude women..if you're chick is like that, you can have her..haha...I personally don't wanna be fighting with someone all the time...if you enjoy that, great...and i have a girlfriend I live with...she's not weak...not by any means, she's intelligent...but she doesn't try and be a man...she knows who the man is...as all women should...

She and all women can be independent, strong, confident, nothing wrong with that...but the man has the final say. he's the captain of the ship..as nature and biology intended....you are not an alpha, you are a white knight beta...feeling the need to defend chicks...haha....oh, you gonna tell me that Sean Connery or wesley snipes are beta? wesley snipes said in interview with howard stern how he prefers asian women, cause of the respect they show toward men and how they are how women once were in this country...one might say you're gay, if you prefer a woman that acts more like a man than a chick.

8. lowlife

lowlife Swangin and Bangin

bro just stop, no one's reading that shit; I'm done with you and this conversation, have a nice day.

9. 3nigma

3nigma Purple Belt

He will sign for big money and become a star.

Sage bless.

Katsumi Yamada likes this.
  10. bigconan

bigconan Silver Belt

to each his own...

11. Maroli

Maroli Brown Belt

Yeah, I know it makes me feel less insecure about my masculinity when a women is afraid of me.

NoBiasJustMMA and lowlife like this.
  12. Maroli

Maroli Brown Belt

I was born and raised in Thailand and I tend to agree - but for me it's their obsession with being pale as a ghost that I find unappealing.

13. C0NCH3TO

C0NCH3TO Silver Belt

Sage would get burned eventually if he stays in the UFC.. his fighting cant match his looks.... One fc is the way to go for him.

14. Mohawk Banditó

Mohawk Banditó Purple Belt

Latinas can be very beautiful. On the other hand, if your cell phone rings in the middle of the night, an Asian girl doesn't usually wake you up by stabbing you. So I mean, there's pros and cons, all personal preference, really.

15. Ramon Antonio

Ramon Antonio Brown Belt

Assumptions my friend..

"A jealous wife in China chopped off her cheating husband’s penis as he slept, then snuck into his hospital room after he had it sewn back on — and hacked it off again and tossed it out the window."
    https://nypost.com/2015/01/13/wife-chops-off-cheating-husbands-penis-twice/

16. Mohawk Banditó

Mohawk Banditó Purple Belt

Going crazy in revenge is one thing. Being crazy as a default is another. Either way a good moral of the story is just be careful letting your pants do the thinking for you, or you may find them empty one day.

17. BobbyHillComedian

BobbyHillComedian Blue Belt

Personally not a fan of latinas

Prefer pretty much all other races

18. NoBiasJustMMA

NoBiasJustMMA Gold Belt

You mean ethnicity.

19. BobbyHillComedian

BobbyHillComedian Blue Belt

I think i meant religion

No, you are correct

20. Olabola

Olabola Purple Belt

Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will...........