Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will

They will offer him money he can't refuse, but he will be forgotten there and possibly defeated by some of the bums they will throw at him, ruining his career early on.

That's what greed gives to you. You shouldn't have stopped attenting your christian classes, Sage.

“Ruining his career”. ?

The dude just was able to legally drink like 6 weeks ago.

MANY MANY fighters proven themselves in the B leagues and then get called back up to the majors.

Sage is a ferocious fighter with a humble mind but, he needs to just fine tune some things. I believe he WILL eventually become a UFC champion sometime in the future.

Jacare was 17-3 and 33 before he made UFC debut.

Arlovski dug deep late in his career and returned better.

Cut the young buck some slack TS

Or he could be the Blond God Asia is awaiting and make hell out of Money.
Is being forgotten in America bad if you can be a god in Asia, having all the cute pussies begging for his cock?

Well all that if he can be succesfull. If yes, then it really is the best decision of his life.
Everyone says this and it's 100 percent true Asian women would look at him like a blond Western God but does Sage get around? Isn't he innocent as hell? He's like the Tebow of MMA I see him just bringing his gf if he has one.

This was no mistake I said he would leave 100%. His dad asks for too much money and Sage arguably lost to Gouti. WME isn't paying anyone. Sage made right choice before he faced real UFC top comp. Perfect timing and decision for Sage. He can really succeed over there in more ways than one.

The UFC is highly motivated to pay fighters as little as possible. Whatever the lowest they can get away with is always the goal.

That is the goal of every business. Business owners want to make a profit. Duh.

They will offer him money he can't refuse, but he will be forgotten there and possibly defeated by some of the bums they will throw at him, ruining his career early on.

That's what greed gives to you. You shouldn't have stopped attenting your christian classes, Sage.
dude, getting a chance to live a few years in another country, meet with some trainers and fighters with unique perspectives, different techniques and fighting styles, broaden your horizon, and increase your global exposure is not a mistake. there's a thing called thinking positively, and sage northcutt has that in spades

That is the goal of every business. Business owners want to make a profit. Duh.

Not necessarily with the style of management the UFC employs. I'm a founding/managing partner of a business and I invest in people I believe in. Long term, having the right people in my organization feel equitable (with respect, responsibility and profit sharing) proved to bear fruit.

From the UFC perspective, however, they view fighters as a disposable commodity. It's their business and they can run it how they like, but this isn't necessarily the same management tactic for 'all' companies.

In any event, my point is the UFC has made it clear from their atrociously one-sided contracts and general business practices, they are highly motivated to pay fighters as little as possible. Turnaround is fair play, so all fighters should be just as aggressively advocating for their payday / career in return.

Everyone says this and it's 100 percent true Asian women would look at him like a blond Western God but does Sage get around? Isn't he innocent as hell? He's like the Tebow of MMA I see him just bringing his gf if he has one.

This was no mistake I said he would leave 100%. His dad asks for too much money and Sage arguably lost to Gouti. WME isn't paying anyone. Sage made right choice before he faced real UFC top comp. Perfect timing and decision for Sage. He can really succeed over there in more ways than one.

Yep, he has a gf.
12141560_834496200000960_4246529692267220637_n.0.jpg

Not necessarily with the style of management the UFC employs. I'm a founding/managing partner of a business and I invest in people I believe in. Long term, having the right people in my organization feel equitable (with respect, responsibility and profit sharing) proved to bear fruit.

From the UFC perspective, however, they view fighters as a disposable commodity. It's their business and they can run it how they like, but this isn't necessarily the same management tactic for 'all' companies.

In any event, my point is the UFC has made it clear from their atrociously one-sided contracts and general business practices, they are highly motivated to pay fighters as little as possible. Turnaround is fair play, so all fighters should be just as aggressively advocating for their payday / career in return.

The UFC does invest in people the believe in - the people that can make them money. Sage, unfortunately, isn't one of those people. Good looking, seems like a nice guy, but clearly isn't championship material.

And unfortuantely, fighters outside of the top 5 are disposable commodoties. How many legit stars has the UFC had in the last 20 years that drive PPV sales? Not all that many, and Sage would never be one of them.

He’ll never be an elite UFC fighter. Might as well go fight in a weaker org making more money.

I don't think it a bad career move at all. Sage is 22 years old, he has so much time to evolve.
He was brought in the UFC way too early, he didn't have time to mature.
I think signing with ONE gives him the opportunity to make good money and fight lesser talent. It will give him time to mature as a fighter and hopefully he can earn enough wins to sign back with the UFC within 4-6 years.

sage has the blonde look that will make him very popular in asia. i think it's a great move for him. the ufc will always take you back, so long as you can make them money. he has the look and personality to return if he wants.

BS. He gets opponents of his level. And Zac Ottow was even higher level.

He definitely can compete with WWs in ONE.
You're just clueless
He ia a potential welterweight champion at ONE, that's one of their weakest divisions. I would like to see him tested vs Sapo Santos though. Maybe as a title eliminator.

If he fought at lightweight though he would just be another one of the pack, as I see it...there are at least 5 lightweights better than him in ONE.

Back