Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will

He ia a potential welterweight champion at ONE, that's one of their weakest divisions. I would like to see him tested vs Sapo Santos though. Maybe as a title eliminator.

If he fought at lightweight though he would just be another one of the pack, as I see it...there are at least 5 lightweights better than him in ONE.
I think his LW days are over

There's no concrete evidence he will sign for ONE, it is all just made up rumours it seems

At this stage in his career it wouldn't be bad, Sage is very young in the fight game so he still has a long way to go to reach his prime. So obviously he is not going to fight the elite fighters at the UFC. At ONE he can win fights just like in the UFC and it will help him still be able to develop. It's just in his prime or when he is approaching it where he should fight the best fighters which is at the UFC

no concrete evidence he will sign for ONE, it is all just made up rumours it seems

He's a free agent and he traveled to the other end of the globe to attend ONE event....

It's not a fact, but the negotiations are definitely there

He's a free agent and he traveled to the other end of the globe to attend ONE event....

It's not a fact, but the negotiations are definitely there
ohh, just looked it up since i did not
ttps://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/9/18078990/sage-northcutt-is-in-singapore-to-talk-about-possibly-being-a-one-championship-fighter

Sage would shine at ONE due to the level of competition, however I like him at the UFC more, he is distinctively American. His personality fits in with American culture

There's no concrete evidence he will sign for ONE, it is all just made up rumours it seems
He was sitting in the front row at the last ONE event, in the seat next to him was ONE CEO Chatri Sityodtong.

That's a strong indication at the very least...it's not a made up rumour, it just hasn't been confirmed.

Edit: sorry just saw your last post

If ONE FC offers him the most money he should go there. He's a prize fighter.

They will offer him money he can't refuse, but he will be forgotten there and possibly defeated by some of the bums they will throw at him, ruining his career early on.

That's what greed gives to you. You shouldn't have stopped attenting your christian classes, Sage.

Edit: it happened, greed got the better of him. He lacks the chin this early, does terribly against wrestlers. He will never come back to ufc, his already weak chin will become a touch button by then...

Is this gods or jesus sherdog account?

Lol first punch the guy threw. Now that's a true one punch knockout.

Cosmo did look noticeable bigger than Sage though.

I feel bad but I also get a fake overly nice guy vibe from sage. I've met him in person twice.

What concerns me is that an org which doesn't monitor PED intake basically encourages their use, which means that he could get juiced up to be competitive as everyone else is doing.

Getting off the juice can then take a big hit on performance if he ever wants to go back to the UFC.

I'm getting PRIDE vibes from ONE
no real drug control
The way it should be
Asian MMA is the best MMA
Mandatory:

Forgot that PRIDE had official weigh ins

Last edited:
TS is a confirmed wizard....

where the pitchforks at?

They will offer him money he can't refuse, but he will be forgotten there and possibly defeated by some of the bums they will throw at him, ruining his career early on.

That's what greed gives to you. You shouldn't have stopped attenting your christian classes, Sage.

Edit: it happened, greed got the better of him. He lacks the chin this early, does terribly against wrestlers. He will never come back to ufc, his already weak chin will become a touch button by then...
<mma4>

I think somebody conveniently forgot to tell Sage, Eddie and DJ that everyone in ONE is using steroids and cutting weight. How else can you explain them all facing bigger opponents who are allegedly the same weight? clearly some guys are still cutting despite this 'hydration test' bs.

TS please tell me what the winning lottery numbers are you magical motherfucker!

What concerns me is that an org which doesn't monitor PED intake basically encourages their use, which means that he could get juiced up to be competitive as everyone else is doing.

Getting off the juice can then take a big hit on performance if he ever wants to go back to the UFC.
Wrong word. Getting off the juice WILL result in a big hit to his performance if he starts juicing as roids destroy natural test production even with the "magical" PCT.

Back