News Sakakibara - "Misunderstanding" settled. Floyd vs Tenshin back on.

Thank God I just learned some new HD streaming methods. Not spending a dollar on this "exhibition" match. I'll donate money to the poor if this fight is real.

Thank God I just learned some new HD streaming methods. Not spending a dollar on this "exhibition" match. I'll donate money to the poor if this fight is real.
For many of us Rizin fans, Tenshin/Floyd is just one bout on a card already worth $20.

Kyoji, Rena, Kanna, Yachi, Kawajiri, Cruickshank, and maybe Crocop. It's all good stuff.

Last edited:
For many of us Rizin fans, Tenshin/Floyd is just one bout on a card already worth $20.

Kyoji, Rena, Kanna, Yachi, Kawajiri, Cruickshank, and maybe Crocop. It's all good stuff.

Definitely. I like to buy the stream to support big time JMMA.

Sucks people fell for that Wiki troll. It was so blatantly obvious none of those match ups were real.

Hes being a poser by signing up to fight with MMA guys and and saying "punches only". Just fuckin box boxers then.

Lol. Then maybe MMA fighters should stop calling him out? They're not boxers; are they posers for calling out Mayweather?

Lol. Then maybe MMA fighters should stop calling him out? They're not boxers; are they posers for calling out Mayweather?

Floyd brought up Conor first. He admitted that. This shit is old news now.

Floyd brought up Conor first. He admitted that. This shit is old news now.

Lol. Can you source the first time each of them mentioned the other?
I suspect Mayweather may believe that simply because he wasn't really aware of Conor's existence the first time Conor called him out.

Either way, MMAers have a history of bringing Floyd up, as soon as they think they might have enough of a name to get his attention. According to you, that makes them posers (poseurs).

Back