Saki Vs Rountree! who falls first?

owl91

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
How it ends? Saki is really on another level but we dont know if he is the same Saki we use to watch him KOing people few years ago. Really difficult one to predict. Who wins and how?

Mma is not kickboxing, Saki should be favoured here but i wouldnt be surprised if rountree sleeps him. Saki looked horrible against that can he fought in his debut

Don't know man. Total toss up. Depends on what version of each fighter shows up. Roundtree is very green, could get KO'd. Saki on the other hand isn't as well rounded and could succumb to the grappling. Maybe a GNP TKO for Rountree, maybe a check left catches an advancing Rountree clean. Who knows. That's why I love this shit.

If they fight standing then Saki wins.

Roundtree would be smart to mix it up with some wrestling and take downs if he wants to win.

Kickboxing and MMA striking are different. I don't get why people are so high on Saki here, as he almost got KTFO'd by a jobber until he pulled out a Hail Mary.

man just enjoy a new fighter from glory kickboxing. fcn shertards only about hate.

Mma is not kickboxing, Saki should be favoured here but i wouldnt be surprised if rountree sleeps him. Saki looked horrible against that can he fought in his debut
He didn’t look horrible in that fight at all imo, bloody entertaining

Great fight, tho both men have exhibited terrible cardio in the past, so if it doesn't end quickly this could become a very boring fight as well.

I want Saki to win but gut says Roundtree.

You know what, I'm going for Rountree. I reckon he turns it into a brawl and outlasts him cardio-wise. He's got no takedown to worry about, I reckon he scores a sloppy TKO, 2nd round.

I'd go with Saki just based on skill, but a top kickboxer's skill doesn't always show as the transition is often tricky. Watching the sometimes never-ending in between stage is a bummer, as I really hope Saki figures it out and starts clowning dudes.

someone is going down, i mean cmon wasnt this fight booked like 2 times already and this is a 3rd time they try? Its obvious that both of these guys gonna stand and bang and ufc dont want to give any grappler to saki. I have saki by better technique

Back