Salafism is growing in Germany

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Since 2011, the number of Salafists in Berlin has tripled. It is alleged to be 1000 members now. Which means there must be way more Salafists in the closet, since everyone knows the authorities keep a watch on Salafists.

About half the Salafists are Germans. No mention on whether that means they are Germanic or just German nationals. 1/3 of the Salafists have dual citizenship.

The massive influx of Syrians will add to the number.

http://www.dw.com/en/in-berlin-salafist-extremist-scene-nears-1000-members-report/a-42187912

-

Germany is importing problems. Not all immigrants are problem makers, but Muslims who take their religion seriously will always be a problem because they will never integrate, and will seek to impose Islamic culture and values on the host.

Islam has brought nothing to the civilized world except for problems, division and animosity.

that is sarcasm right? i would guess in germany they would not keep a watch on muslims that goes against western people beliefs of pc culture right?
Islam has brought nothing to the civilized world except for problems, division and animosity.

i think it is a better religion than christianity in many ways and stronger too. It depend on version of islam. but it for sure more aggressive and intolerant, expansionists, and tries to always get it way. Christian end game is to be victims until jesus comes. all stupid religions though.

lol no alcohol, no women in high heels or thongs, no partying. No gambling and drugs can make sense though.
Germany-sharia-law-678x381.jpg

guy below is british salfi convert.

Jordan_Horner-459782.jpg

that is sarcasm right? i would guess in germany they would not keep a watch on muslims that goes against western people beliefs of pc culture right?

i think it is a better religion than christianity in many ways and stronger too. It depend on version of islam. but it for sure more aggressive and intolerant, expansionists, and tries to always get it way. Christian end game is to be victims until jesus comes. all stupid religions though.

lol no alcohol, no women in high heels or thongs, no partying. No gambling and drugs can make sense though.

Jordan_Horner-459782.jpg

So no thongs or high heels? Fuck these guys

Jordan_Horner-459782.jpg

The ugly ginger neck beard has to be satire right? Lol

ugly ginger.

Is normal

normally i say it not ugly guys who go to extremism stuff many 'badasses' in history were definition of extremism. but that brand of islam is so weird and oppressive to women to cover them up all times reek of insecurity it must have some odd converts. I personally think the hijab and just hijab or partial hair covering is not bad FOR a married woman it can make sense but this shit about never letting her leave house, have job or life idk.

I mean and i a guy who thinks women having male friends= clear no go. Any sane man knows that male friends= trouble. but a good woman knows that and would only have female friends.

there a big line between.

'ooh my wife has tons of guy friends she goes out drinking with them and stays at their place after all the time! '

and

''' she never leaves the house and is always covered if she does which is when she goes to go groccery shopping''

Last edited:
there a fine line between.

'ooh my wife has tons of guy friends she goes out drinking with them and stays at their place after all the time! '

and

''' she never leaves the house and is always covered if she does which is when she goes to go groccery shopping''
That's actually a huge fucking line bro.

there a big line between.

and

You just described Sweden vs Dagestan

Every picture I see of some hardcore Muslim is an ugly ass fucking dude. Let's be honest these trogs are just pissed off they ugly.

Sex robots are going to fix a lot of problems.

Umm, you might want to qualify that statement. Islam was preserving ancient knowledge like the works of Aristotle at a time when Christians were bathing their world in ignorance and suffering. It is fair, however, to state that Islam has not been good for the future of civilization since the 1250s.

Umm, you might want to qualify that statement. Islam was preserving ancient knowledge like the works of Aristotle at a time when Christians were bathing their world in ignorance and suffering. It is fair, however, to state that Islam has not been good for the future of civilization since the 1250s.

wasnt alot of knowledge actually recorded by the irish.

i wonder where this enlightened version of islam comes from.

It was better than dark ages europe? Kind of a low bar.

800 year long track record of dogshit and violence with no chance of reformation in sight def speaks for itself.

So no thongs or high heels? Fuck these guys

Thongs are kinda overplayed these days. I remember back in the day very few chicks would wear them... and they tended to be the fun ones. Then that song came out and now every chick wears one. I don't remember ever bedding someone in the past 15 years that had panties more than a thong... oh wait, just two. Everyone else is either thong, or essentially dental floss. Damn, now that I think of it, one that didn't wear a thong was an erotic underwear designer.... oh the irony... and the irony thing in my pants.

wasnt alot of knowledge actually recorded by the irish.

i wonder where this enlightened version of islam comes from.

The period of Islamic enlightenment was turbulent to say the least. One Caliph would be a great patron of the arts and science, he would die, then the next would be hostile. Eventually the good Caliphs were weeded out, and Islam has been very far behind the west ever since.

It was better than dark ages europe? Kind of a low bar.

Yes, yes it is.

800 year long track record of dogshit and violence with no chance of reformation in sight def speaks for itself.

Yes. But to pretend as if it has always been that way, in all times and places would be wrong.

Back