Salafism is growing in Germany

Thongs are kinda overplayed these days. I remember back in the day very few chicks would wear them... and they tended to be the fun ones. Then that song came out and now every chick wears one. I don't remember ever bedding someone in the past 15 years that had panties more than a thong... oh wait, just two. Everyone else is either thong, or essentially dental floss. Damn, now that I think of it, one that didn't wear a thong was an erotic underwear designer.... oh the irony... and the irony thing in my pants.

Chicks with dicks are today's new thongs

Thongs are kinda overplayed these days. I remember back in the day very few chicks would wear them... and they tended to be the fun ones. Then that song came out and now every chick wears one. I don't remember ever bedding someone in the past 15 years that had panties more than a thong... oh wait, just two. Everyone else is either thong, or essentially dental floss. Damn, now that I think of it, one that didn't wear a thong was an erotic underwear designer.... oh the irony... and the irony thing in my pants.

I love them I’m still amazed that we’ve convinced women to wear a string up their ass. I’m actually more of a fan of the g string and to some extent the “cheeky” panties. I would also like to take this opportunity to say God bless yoga pants

where you live? most girls are panties just the smaller ones but actual thongs is eehh. i have lived with several girls and lived in a place where were girls would hangout laundry to dry next to mine unless they hide they thongs they got way more panties.

Wahhabism/Salafism is an evil ideology. Germans should be on high alert about these people and their influences in their society.

wasnt alot of knowledge actually recorded by the irish.

i wonder where this enlightened version of islam comes from.
The same source that says Alexander The Great was a Muslim despite Alexander The Great having died centuries before Islam existed- craziness.

The same source that says Alexander The Great was a Muslim despite Alexander The Great having died centuries before Islam existed- craziness.
To devout Muslims , all people are Muslims, they just haven't reverted yet.

800 year long track record of dogshit and violence with no chance of reformation in sight def speaks for itself.
Salafism is an Islamic reformation. In general Islam has changed a lot over the last 200 years or so, just not for the better in many cases.
Why is it always gingers that convert?
Because they're looked down on in British society while in Islamic culture red hair is considered attractive, so much so some men dye their bears red.

File this one under "no shit".

Germany is importing problems. Not all immigrants are problem makers, but Muslims who take their religion seriously will always be a problem because they will never integrate, and will seek to impose Islamic culture and values on the host.

What's worse is that sometimes 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants 'discover' hard-core Islam even if they're from integrated Muslim families

Every picture I see of some hardcore Muslim is an ugly ass fucking dude. Let's be honest these trogs are just pissed off they ugly.

"Men" who convert to islam seem to be fat, uneducated and generally stupid.

They have psychological issues or married a Muslim, but the later is much less likely since Muslims are generally very opposed to allowing their women marry non-Muslims. Islam also preys on the weak and vulnerable, though this can be leveled at Christians too, but due to its strict tribal nature Islam is more appealing to vulnerable people who are looking for direction and community.

They actively proselytise in prisons and Islamism (political Islam) is also popular with marginalised groups as both identity politics and counter culture.
The "western" converts I've met have actually been "alternative lifestyle" types. The sort who get obsessed with, and come to identify with, a foreign culture.
Like a middle eastern version of a weeabo essentially.

Salafism is growing amongst Muslim populations everywhere. Even in Iran.
Today, Salafis use Persian-language satellite outlets such as the Global Kalemeh Network (based in Medina and Dubai and probably funded by Saudis) and Wesal Farsi (based in London and the Persian Gulf) to fight the "Safavid government," as they call the Islamic Republic and its Shiite ideology.
Top kek
They actively proselytise in prisons and Islamism (political Islam) is also popular with marginalised groups as both identity politics and counter culture.
The "western" converts I've met have actually been "alternative lifestyle" types. The sort who get obsessed with, and come to identify with, a foreign culture.
Like a middle eastern version of a weeabo essentially.
Are you saying we should put weebs on a watch list? I agree.

Back