Salafism is growing in Germany

thought crime.

the wr police are coming for you.
giphy.gif

The period of Islamic enlightenment was turbulent to say the least. One Caliph would be a great patron of the arts and science, he would die, then the next would be hostile. Eventually the good Caliphs were weeded out, and Islam has been very far behind the west ever since.

Yes, yes it is.

Yes. But to pretend as if it has always been that way, in all times and places would be wrong.

thats the problem there seems to be some belief system that during the dark ages islam was some kind of beacon yet everything i have read on the subject suggests otherwise aka the cathedrals and crop rotation.

upon scutiny this whole islam was pious while the europeans wollowed in pig shit is nothing short of romanticism coupled with liberal self hatred and everyone deserves accolades.

European cathedrals were more advanced than anytjing the muslims achieved and whole islamic golden age is nothing short of a fallacy.

Last edited:
thats the problem there seems to be some belief system that during the dark ages islam was some kind of beacon yet everything i have read on the subject suggests otherwise aka the cathedrals and crop rotation.

upon scutiny this whole islam was pious while the europeans wollowed in pig shit is nothing short of romanticism coupled with liberal self hatred and everyone deserves accolades.

European cathedrals were more advanced than anytjing the muslims achieved and whole islamic golden age is nothing short of a fallacy.

Europeans were making cathedrals that paled in comparison to the Muslim feats of engineering, while drinking water tainted with their own shit. When the plagues hit, they started cutting off the tongues of blasphemers, and turning major rivers into floating graveyards. They also made great advances in torture and sadism, while actively suppressing scientific achievements and burning heretics and jews wherever they could find them. The rise of The European renaissance was seeded by Islamic culture, whether you admit it or not.

During this time, the Muslims were also making great, marvelous architecture in all of their (gotten from brutal conquests) domains. The phrase "Seek knowledge, even in China." was an apt description of Muslim scholarship at this point. Advances in law, metaphysical thinking, refining numerous scientific methods including astronomy, physics, calculus, algebra, and the rudiments of what we would now call biology and anatomy. They also preserved the works of Aristotle while Christians were burning any books that contradicted the bible. They started making advances in medicine and it's practice working upon the foundations of Greek men like Hippocrates.

While European Christendom was censoring and killing artists, the Muslim world saw a flowering of poetry, painting, architecture, and Calligraphy.

This all was essentially allowed by men who learned to not take the barbarous Quran and Hadith at face value, and challenge the foundations of their creed. But alas, major turning points like the deaths of "liberal" Caliphs, and the siege of Baghdad laid waste to this period, and the more hardline interpretations took root, and by the time of the 1700s, the religion changed, maybe for good, with Wahhabism, after centuries of the slide towards conservative dogmatism within Islam.

If you think the Islamic golden age is just some pr piece for the Mehdi Hassans of the world, you play right into their dogmatic hands with your ignorance.
islam-05.jpg

p02xlbqt.jpg
istanbul-blue-mosque.jpg

Pretty good for a mythical period..........

Salafism is a curse upon this world. Hopefully when the Gulf states collapse in the next 50 years we can exterminate the ideology once and for all.

Like the theft of everything else, the theft of "credit" is also a legit thing.

Europeans were making cathedrals that paled in comparison to the Muslim feats of engineering, while drinking water tainted with their own shit. When the plagues hit, they started cutting off the tongues of blasphemers, and turning major rivers into floating graveyards. They also made great advances in torture and sadism, while actively suppressing scientific achievements and burning heretics and jews wherever they could find them. The rise of The European renaissance was seeded by Islamic culture, whether you admit it or not.

During this time, the Muslims were also making great, marvelous architecture in all of their (gotten from brutal conquests) domains. The phrase "Seek knowledge, even in China." was an apt description of Muslim scholarship at this point. Advances in law, metaphysical thinking, refining numerous scientific methods including astronomy, physics, calculus, algebra, and the rudiments of what we would now call biology and anatomy. They also preserved the works of Aristotle while Christians were burning any books that contradicted the bible. They started making advances in medicine and it's practice working upon the foundations of Greek men like Hippocrates.

While European Christendom was censoring and killing artists, the Muslim world saw a flowering of poetry, painting, architecture, and Calligraphy.

This all was essentially allowed by men who learned to not take the barbarous Quran and Hadith at face value, and challenge the foundations of their creed. But alas, major turning points like the deaths of "liberal" Caliphs, and the siege of Baghdad laid waste to this period, and the more hardline interpretations took root, and by the time of the 1700s, the religion changed, maybe for good, with Wahhabism, after centuries of the slide towards conservative dogmatism within Islam.

If you think the Islamic golden age is just some pr piece for the Mehdi Hassans of the world, you play right into their dogmatic hands with your ignorance.
islam-05.jpg

p02xlbqt.jpg
istanbul-blue-mosque.jpg

Pretty good for a mythical period..........

Why don't you post links to all of that?

And the petro-dollar has gone a long way with the fancy-shmancy of what we see today.

Why don't you post links to all of that?

And the petro-dollar has gone a long way with the fancy-shmancy of what we see today.

It's well known history. One can easily look it up. And those structures shown above, guess how many of those were built in the time of the oil boom.

It's well known history. One can easily look it up. And those structures shown above, guess how many of those were built in the time of the oil boom.

Don't bother trying to educate on this subject with your vapid regurgitations of Islamic supremacy.

Don't bother trying to educate on this subject with your vapid regurgitations of Islamic supremacy.

Which is more likely:

I love Islam, despite it being a direct threat to the survival of our civilization?

Or

I have acquainted myself with the history of Islam and Christianity in the 14th Century in college history classes, and on my own?

I leave you to divine the likely result............

Sex robots are going to fix a lot of problems.
Honestly rich countries should donate them to poor overpopulated places. I bet the birthrate would nose dive. Like children of men hard. I'm actually serious. I bet only the Amish will be having kids 100 years from now if things continue on. Ie sex robots

Germany?

You mean Germanistan?

Which is more likely:

I love Islam, despite it being a direct threat to the survival of our civilization?

Or

I have acquainted myself with the history of Islam and Christianity in the 14th Century in college history classes, and on my own?

I leave you to divine the likely result............

ok so aside from the delusional religion of peace facade what exactly was the islamic golden age and where did theu excel ?

Last edited:
Posts like these in this thread is why Muslims hardly post here.

If I told you that only one M&M candy out of thousands inside a large bowl contains deadly poison, would you eat just a few?

How many salafists do 'deadly' things? Out of total salafists population?

Im not a fan of salafism myself but i think your thread is kind of fear mongering.

ok so aside from the delusional religion of peace facade what exactly was the islamic golden age and where did theu excel ?

It began with the rule of the abbasids when the greatest Abbasid ruler Harun Al Rashid established the house of Wisdom in Baghdad and ended with the mongol conquest of Baghdad in 1258. There are some who place the date later. It was time when economic development, high culture and science flourished in the islamic world.

round-city-baghdad-26.jpg

The round city of Baghdad

Maqamat_hariri.jpg

The house of wisdom

I've heard his shitty argument before.

He doesn't even address the golden age for most of it and when he does he does so badly. I mean, yeah, he does make points that are true(Jews contributed a lot to civilization) and some people play up the golden age too much but to say advances in optics don't count because of how they used it is asinine.

Also he pretty disingenuously judges the Muslim world on the basis of a human development report that examined the Arab world which is a minority of the whole Muslim world, asking afterwards if the picture would get better if you added other Muslims...yes Sam, actually it very much would. Iranians are far ahead of their Arab neighbors in science(and oddly enough made a lot of gains there under the Islamic Republic) and while South Asia lags behind in human development like the Arab world it also produces individuals of note like both Muslim Nobel Prize winners.

Sure, the Moslem world is behind in many relevant metrics but Sam is distorting the facts here to make that argument when he doesn't have to, likely because he is very bitter on this topic because of all the grief its given him. When he first started out I don't think he had any prejudices but I really do think by this point the likes of Reza Aslan and Mehdi Hassan and Dahlia Mogahed have lead him to internalize a bigotry towards Muslims.

How many salafists do 'deadly' things? Out of total salafists population?

Im not a fan of salafism myself but i think your thread is kind of fear mongering.
This is something people seem to misunderstand. While its true that many, if not most, violent Islamists are Salafists of some stripe most Salafists are not militants or jihadists. Its still a worrying trend though because even if they don't commit violence they still hold backwards values that your average German does not want to see spread in their society.

Back