Salka asks, Danny Garcia delivers

Clearly threadworthy.

I walked away from watching that fight thinking that Danny Garcia was definitely better than Rod Salka. Way to go Danny!

Too bad Garcia hasn't carried that punch up to 147.

What a fight, the odds where stacked against Garcia but he pulled through

Here we go. Garcia has fought enough quality opposition to not be judged for this one fight. No one remembers Gatti for the Gamache fight.

I liked this fight.. One of the more entertaining fights compared to a few of his high profiled ones

One of the most pathetic fights in boxing history.

Here we go. Garcia has fought enough quality opposition to not be judged for this one fight. No one remembers Gatti for the Gamache fight.
I like Garcia and I agree he has a very good resume, but that fight was not enjoyable for a boxing fan (which I know you are) to watch when Salka was ranked 76th at a weight class below, at the end of the day no one pointed a gun at Salka to take the fight, I just dont like seeing fights where one fighter can potentially get seriously hurt, luckily for Salka though he seems to be doing somewhat ok after that fight.

I like Garcia and I agree he has a very good resume, but that fight was not enjoyable for a boxing fan (which I know you are) to watch when Salka was ranked 76th at a weight class below, at the end of the day no one pointed a gun at Salka to take the fight, I just dont like seeing fights where one fighter can potentially get seriously hurt, luckily for Salka though he seems to be doing somewhat ok after that fight.
No other fighter is held to the standard of never taking an easy fight, ever.

Easy on Garcia guys, he is taking on another dangerous opponent in Rios.

Looking for an argument as always, I see, Mr. 90,000+ posts.
You don't know boxing history very well if you think that was one of the worst in history, Mr uh.... gay robot avatar.

You don't know boxing history very well if you think that was one of the worst in history, Mr uh.... gay robot avatar.

You like this one better, huh? Apparently her factory name is Harmony. Go on, give her a try...

IMG8913-6129015.jpg

Yeah Garica himself had worse mismatches than that. If someone watches small weekday boxing cards they'll see mismatches just like that every month. Those fights are more common than competitive fights.

Still though, leave Tik Tok out of it. Poor little dude from Oz never did anything to you.

Back