Sam Sicilia signs multi-fight deal with Bellator MMA

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/16/16159130/ufc-sam-sicilia-signs-bellator-feathereight-mma-news

The featherweight veteran, who completed his UFC contract and became a free agent at UFC Fight Night 105 with a one-sided loss to Gavin Tucker, signed a multi-fight deal with the Viacom-backed organization, MMAjunkie.comreported Wednesday.

Sicilia (15-8), who trains at Sikjitsu in Spokane, WA, ended his 12-fight stint in the Octagon riding a three-fight skid. Sicilia is coming off losses to Tucker, Gabriel Benitez and Doo Ho Choi, and hasn’t won since July 2015. After a stint on The Ultimate Fighter 15, he finished in the UFC 5-7 overall.

Another Bellator massive name signing. Wow UFC really fucking up again

i dont mind signings like this since Sam is entertaining and can be used to build up Bellator prospects

I've always enjoyed his fights. I'll continue to watch in Bellator.

Bellator will sign any UFC castoff coming off a loss.

WME is killing our ufc and you think ive got time for sarcasm!?
I would hope so. Sam's UFC record is 5-7 with his last 3 being losses. If you consider that scrub as a loss to the UFC roster then I do not know what to say........Hell most of the Bellator 145ers will tool him also.

Decent name signing and he's an entertaining fighter. His last fight really pissed me off though. He did absolutely nothing against that little Dominick Cruz wannabe until the last two minutes. And when he started, he was landing all over the guy but it was too late.

But it would be nice to see Bellator build some prospects instead of just signing guys cut from the UFC. Bjorn's Bellator was actually good at that.

Decent name signing and he's an entertaining fighter. His last fight really pissed me off though. He did absolutely nothing against that little Dominick Cruz wannabe until the last two minutes. And when he started, he was landing all over the guy but it was too late.

But it would be nice to see Bellator build some prospects instead of just signing guys cut from the UFC. Bjorn's Bellator was actually good at that.

Bellstor should copy ufcs contender series

Bellstor should copy ufcs contender series
They actually do have things in place similar to that.

Bellator just signed a fighter who won a Bellator tourney called "road to bellator". It was in Spain, so that's probably why it gets no coverage here.

They also hold dark matches sponsored by monster. They are doing their part for those who care to pay attention.

I always go out of my way to watch Sams fights, he brings it and that's all I ask

They actually do have things in place similar to that.

Bellator just signed a fighter who won a Bellator tourney called "road to bellator". It was in Spain, so that's probably why it gets no coverage here.

They also hold dark matches sponsored by monster. They are doing their part for those who care to pay attention.
That's also how Rafael Calvalcante came to Bellator. He won another Road to Bellator type deal over in Germany I think?

Back